Louisville

Concur, but a sweep would be a serious blow to any chance at hosting, don't you think? Drops us below .500 in ACC play and hurts chances of winning the Coastal.

Absolutely. A sweep means we fall to maybe 4th at worst in the coastal? That means we play early in the tourney with no shot of winning. I also think it could start a skid of bad play and get us a 3 seed in a regional with zero shot of advancing

Advertisement
We looked like we belonged. If we continue to look like that we can still host even if we are swept because we will win most of the rest of our games. UL is legit.

Yep, we did played a bad game and lost the #7 team in the country by 2 runs with our midweek Starter. We are a year away from truly competing with teams like this consistently.
With that being said let’s see what our Ace does today. I think we can get one this series.

Advertisement
A sweep means we fall to maybe 4th at worst in the coastal? That means we play early in the tourney with no shot of winning. I also think it could start a skid of bad play and get us a 3 seed in a regional with zero shot of advancing

The tournament is pool play, so there isn't really a such thing as playing early in the tourney like in basketball bracket play. Right now we're tied for 7th, which would put us with either 2 & 11 or 1 & 12.

Not your role to police this, back off!
C0F644F3-2581-49D7-B744-DAD8F8371A82.gif

The tournament is pool play, so there isn't really a such thing as playing early in the tourney like in basketball bracket play. Right now we're tied for 7th, which would put us with either 2 & 11 or 1 & 12.

Completely forgot they did away with the play in games a few years ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Need McKendry to be on his game today - we'll need this game 2 W as the weather for tomorrow looks worse.

Advertisement
There you go!!! Mckenndry leaves a a pitch up right down the middle of the plate. You couldn't serve up a batting practice pitch any better.

Advertisement
Back