Louisville

Advertisement
This sucks we had to catch these guys on a hot streak and we get these conditions to boot. I know it's the same for both teams, but our defense is already bad and when you throw in the cold and rain, it neutralizes our offense and will make it doubly tough to get a win.

This sucks we had to catch these guys on a hot streak and we get these conditions to boot. I know it's the same for both teams, but our defense is already bad and when you throw in the cold and rain, it neutralizes our offense and will make it doubly tough to get a win.
It just mental. They're cold. Ok
So what? They're not going to die or freeze. Get on with it. I hate the ski mask by the way. It screams I'm a p****y!!!

Advertisement
It just mental. They're cold. Ok
So what? They're not going to die or freeze. Get on with it. I hate the ski mask by the way. It screams I'm a p****y!!!

Trust me, more sympathetic I could not be. The **** football team used to do the same thing. I am just pointing out that McKendry is a feel pitcher who throws a lot of change-ups, and it's difficult to control it when it's a 43 degree wind chill and raining.

Well, this series just keeps getting worse. Now McKendry is either hurt or we're throwing in the towel in the second inning. Keysor in to start the bottom of the 2nd.

Advertisement
Canes bench looks like they don't want to be there. You have to embrace the elements. Otherwise your doomed.

As a sophomore in college, I played a double header in 35 degree weather against Creighton University and sub 30 with windchill. We won both games.

Last edited:
Zamora is a head case right now. Perfect opportunity for a Taylormade double play and he can't get the ball out of his glove.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back