Louisville

scane

Redshirt Freshman
Pitching Matchups are set:
Thur: Cecconi vs Detmers
Fri: McKendry vs Miller
Sat: Van Belle vs Bennett

Looks like a good chance of rain tomorrow night, so a time change wouldn’t be surprising

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty incredible what Dan has done with that program. Great baseball town. With that said, if we take this series we have an outside chance to host. Let’s keep it rollin

My father in law played for Louisville in the 70s. He's actually at the game right now he works for Lousiville Slugger
Way cool job!! Was it 60 Minutes who did story on them? Anyway, the best part for me is seeing the model number and player first made for and what model modern players using. I thought if you made the show you got your own model, oops not at all. I think Jack Clark was heaviest model at 1 point? Having a rough recall day, think I'm gonna have a pop and enjoy game.

Advertisement
Well yeah tbh
I'm dead!! Somebody said he was best in country this year, I don't watch enough to opine but I'll say this: I watched Paxton whup Sox the other night and this guy looking very similar against us today. Hopefully, we sneak a few in and play error free game for once!

Advertisement
Not having McMahon is a problem. Ceconni has issues going thru the lineup 2nd and 3rd times. Let's see if he can hold it down after giving up the 2 run homerun in the 3rd.

Way cool job!! Was it 60 Minutes who did story on them? Anyway, the best part for me is seeing the model number and player first made for and what model modern players using. I thought if you made the show you got your own model, oops not at all. I think Jack Clark was heaviest model at 1 point? Having a rough recall day, think I'm gonna have a pop and enjoy game.

If you ever get the chance it's unreal to visit the factory and take the tour. I was lucky enough to get a special tour and go into the vault where they have all the original models from all the players that used their bats. There's a pic of the canes players from yesterday who got to take a tour and go in the vault.

Most major leaguers swing an average bat of 31-32oz....Babe Ruth swung a 44oz bat.

Attachments

• IMG_20190418_175640.jpg
    IMG_20190418_175640.jpg
    523.7 KB · Views: 7
Advertisement
Back