Louisville

Advertisement
If we can get to their bullpen before the 6th we might be ok. Gotta work this guy.

Advertisement
Yes completely climate controlled and when I held Mantle and Ruth's bat I had to wear special gloves lol
Wow Wow Wow

My Uncle's Idol, like for so many others, #7!! When salaries started going bonkers, he would tell Everyone, that the best player he ever saw most made was $100k/yr. Then his friends would remind him that gas was only 35 cents PER gallon back then too lol.

Advertisement
Come on!!!. Geez!!! Toral not executing on the pickoff. Doesn't clear himself and throws across his body into the runner's back. This is where our defensive mistakes cost us against the better teams. Two throwing errors in the 5th costs us a run giving UL extra bases.

I was about to post how well we were playing despite being down 2, and then Zamora brings me back to earth. A LL SS knows there's absolutely no play when you field a ball in shallow LF.

We are still in this game nevertheless.

Really need to break out the bats to get back in this one. Louisville is too good of a team not to have good pitching and good defense to back it up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back