Louisville transfer LB KJ Cloyd commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Who Is This GIF by Trombone Shorty
Lee Daniels Television GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has he been in the portal a while? He’s a Junior so I guess so. Don’t know much about him but Mario, Nicholson, Addae, Hippolite, Guidry and whoever else sure have flipped the CB and LB rooms.
Bingo,. Trust THE coaches, not the coaches. Every Canes fan with an **** hole has an opinion, bc they played, coached HS, MIDDLE school, Pee Wee ball.JFC. Trust the coaches that made it to D1to coach D1 guys. This ain’t Chess,.. yet. Right now it’s Checkers.. just sayin’. 🙌🏽CANESNATIONLIFER

I hope Cloyd pulls an Adrian Colbert and blows up here. But let's be fair to Flagg. Here are their stats through three years in the same league:

KJ Cloyd: 40 tackles, 0.5 TFLs, 0 sacks
Corey Flagg: 131 tackles, 17.5 TFLs, 5.5 sacks
So why take this scrub?

Bingo,. Trust THE coaches, not the coaches. Every Canes fan with an **** hole has an opinion, bc they played, coached HS, MIDDLE school, Pee Wee ball.JFC. Trust the coaches that made it to D1to coach D1 guys. This ain’t Chess,.. yet. Right now it’s Checkers.. just sayin’. 🙌🏽CANESNATIONLIFER
I think they’re doing a good job on the recruiting side of things. We’ll see where we stand soon enough.

Advertisement
Idk why y’all are complaining?

This kid is someone who helps with depth and not allowing the Ragones (nothing against the kid just saying seeing walk ons in general) of the world to see meaningful snaps if we see any type of injuries

Is this guy going to give us better production than a Ragone? Depth is only depth if they can contribute. At this point we're just bringing in bodies through the portal. I can't say, definitively, that some of these guys they're bringing in are better than what's here. If guys like this can give us snaps & not be total liabilities then great.

Do all these portal transfers not affect our 85 limit? Is the 85 still in place? If so, I prefer using the portal to polish off your roster with a legit starter/contributor. I know Mario is way more deliberate than this, but alot of the portal movement just seems like throwing stuff at the wall & see if it sticks.

Advertisement
I hope Cloyd pulls an Adrian Colbert and blows up here. But let's be fair to Flagg. Here are their stats through three years in the same league:

KJ Cloyd: 40 tackles, 0.5 TFLs, 0 sacks
Corey Flagg: 131 tackles, 17.5 TFLs, 5.5 sacks
👆🏾
This!
It's not even trying to prop up Flagg. It's just questionable how we're actually improving with some of these takes. Maybe he's a different type of backer that fits scheme better idk.

Advertisement
Back