Louisville transfer LB KJ Cloyd commits to Miami

View as article
there was some video on you tube discussing the spring game and updates on injured players and Smith looked jacked up.
I actually feel better about linebacker. Wesley I think is gonna be really good the freshman look the part, transfer from WSU looks good. At the least we shouldn’t be terrible there. Wish smith the best

Advertisement
I hope Cloyd pulls an Adrian Colbert and blows up here. But let's be fair to Flagg. Here are their stats through three years in the same league:

KJ Cloyd: 40 tackles, 0.5 TFLs, 0 sacks
Corey Flagg: 131 tackles, 17.5 TFLs, 5.5 sacks

I don't know how many times I have to type these words on this board…SOMEONE has to make some tackles for bad defenses.

And those same someones can be part of the reason the defense is bad.

He helped recruit/host last weekend. Guy does EVERYTHING he’s asked.

This. Not sure I get the Flagg hate. Kid is a lockeroom glue guy and can play spot minutes. The silver lining on the Cloyd kid is that we'll see less of guys like Ragone. That's a good thing.

Advertisement
He helped recruit/host last weekend. Guy does EVERYTHING he’s asked.
Stupid trashing Flagg or Ragone. They’ve been under multiple head coaches & DCs. Obviously comfortable putting them on the field & seeing them as best or better option. If they’re trash, then let’s have someone take their playing time.

I'm not a big Corey Flagg fan...he's got limitations...but he's not a bum bum.

Most of this board LOVED Shaq Quarterman. Corey Flagg is basically Shaq Quarterman after federal and state income taxes.
Shaq collects an NFL paycheck.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back