Rumor Lots of Smoke at Auburn (about Harsin)..... (think they’d come after) Steele(?)

Advertisement

jimmy fallon sass GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I stumbled on an Auburn twitter space a few minutes ago. A couple of their fan site writers are on it and all kinds of media and players.... hundreds of people....

Talk on there is Harsin has been set up to take the proverbial "perp walk" tomorrow. The SEC meetings are scheduled to start tomorrow at 10 am in Birmingham. There will be hordes of media there waiting.... No one knows what is going on right now - if Harsin will show for the meetings, if he won't, etc. Discussing the "policy" that was just published yesterday...

The Auburn writers are talking about whether this "policy" existed when Bruce Pearl, the bball coach was under investigation or whether it was non active, etc. What a mess....... Seems like they are trying to force Harsin and his attorney to negotiate a lesser buyout. One of the media is saying he has a source that told him Harsin was already offered some number that he turned down... He is holding out for the full $$$....

I don't know what P5 coach in their right mind would take that job after this..... Just WOW

EDIT: Someone just said they were told that Harsin has said he will be at the SEC meeting tomorrow...

I stumbled on an Auburn twitter space a few minutes ago. A couple of their fan site writers are on it and all kinds of media and players.... hundreds of people....

Talk on there is Harsin has been set up to take the proverbial "perp walk" tomorrow. The SEC meetings are scheduled to start tomorrow at 10 am in Birmingham. There will be hordes of media there waiting.... No one knows what is going on right now - if Harsin will show for the meetings, if he won't, etc. Discussing the "policy" that was just published yesterday...

The Auburn writers are talking about whether this "policy" existed when Bruce Pearl, the bball coach was under investigation or whether it was non active, etc. What a mess....... Seems like they are trying to force Harsin and his attorney to negotiate a lesser buyout. One of the media is saying he has a source that told him Harsin was already offered some number that he turned down... He is holding out for the full $$$....

I don't know what P5 coach in their right mind would take that job after this..... Just WOW

EDIT: Someone just said they were told that Harsin has said he will be at the SEC meeting tomorrow...
So are we going to get any national reporters saying Auburn is a mess?

Advertisement
So are we going to get any national reporters saying Auburn is a mess?
IDk but all the people on this site are acknowledging that no one is going to want to work there. Recruits won't want to go there, either. It's a lose-lose situation.

Advertisement
This is going to be up there with the Tennessee Schiano fiasco. Can't wait for Auburn to hire some Corch

Advertisement
Whoever gets the Auburn job has to coach against Nick Saban, Jimbo Fisher, Brian Kelly, Lane Kiffin, Kirby Smart, Mike Leach and Sam Pittman. Every year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back