Losing 1 or 2 commits twitter rumor

Like I posted on another thread. Around this time is when kids usually start bouncing. We will see if Manny has this on a different track. If we lose 2 lower rated kids ok I get it. But losing top kids just means more of the same. I’ve been suspicious about Anaele. But we’ll see.
If Robinson bounces to Bama it’s a calculated move by them. Kill any momentum we may get. No way this kid bounces right away after an offer unless he’s been gone and hasn’t said a **** thing.

Advertisement
And been off plenty of times too. He’s no insider. Classic throw sh*t on the wall to see if it sticks on his take there

He’s right more often than not. Just saying. I hope he’s speculating but I wouldn’t bet against it.

Get on the Bus muthafukka, or get the *** off.Manny is building a program, TNM, it’s Cane In, or Cane Out. It’s about ME OR WE. Keep getting We and WE WILL WIN. Win and they will come. It’s about exposure, add the UM brand and ability to get kids to the next level, we’re good maybe back. JUST WIN, just sayin’🙌🏿

Advertisement
The fact that he said we may lose 1-2 commits means he doesn't know ****. Dude is speculating hard and has no concrete information. Not saying we won't have a decommit or two (I'm sure we will... as will every school) but this guy is just trying to get likes and comments.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We MAY lose 1-2 commits soon.... so are we losing them or not?

28E7572F-A846-4CDB-B8EF-D8143A90730F.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back