Losing 1 or 2 commits twitter rumor

Advertisement
We need more recruiters on the defensive side of the ball. The scheme is making the position coaches look better than they are. One of Banda, Patke, or Stroud can go. bring in a guy that is more of a recruiter and maybe less of a developer. The U is going recruit itself and pull 4🌟. I want a coach that is going to land the players no one expected us to.

We need more recruiters on the defensive side of the ball. The scheme is making the position coaches look better than they are. One of Banda, Patke, or Stroud can go. bring in a guy that is more of a recruiter and maybe less of a developer. The U is going recruit itself and pull 4🌟. I want a coach that is going to land the players no one expected us to.
Jesus this is an awful take on so many levels.

Advertisement
Gentlemen, don’t do it to yourselves. Our rumors of decommits usually r true, and it’s usually from a highly sought after player.

Until we prove it on the field and in the draft, this is to be expected. We’ve heard UTough, Paradise, and now TNM. Kids r only excited for some long. Their attention span is minimum. Gotta prove it on the field. When it comes to recruiting, no one can deny starting off, we’re a top 5 program...it’s how we finish that’s the reality check. Just being honest.

Exactly, if only our defense had played better last year we might have won some games. Offense carries the **** team.

Advertisement
That guys is the biggest *** clown on canes twitter. Not a single thing that comes out of his mouth should be taken seriously. Even if he is right about this do us all a favor and don’t waste our time posting what random crap he posts on twitter

Like I posted on another thread. Around this time is when kids usually start bouncing. We will see if Manny has this on a different track. If we lose 2 lower rated kids ok I get it. But losing top kids just means more of the same. I’ve been suspicious about Anaele. But we’ll see.
If Robinson bounces to Bama it’s a calculated move by them. Kill any momentum we may get. No way this kid bounces right away after an offer unless he’s been gone and hasn’t said a **** thing.

momemtum goes in phases in recruiting.

plus, if manny can deliver wins this year, i'm not worried about having a good class next February.

Gentlemen, don’t do it to yourselves. Our rumors of decommits usually r true, and it’s usually from a highly sought after player.

Until we prove it on the field and in the draft, this is to be expected. We’ve heard UTough, Paradise, and now TNM. Kids r only excited for some long. Their attention span is minimum. Gotta prove it on the field. When it comes to recruiting, no one can deny starting off, we’re a top 5 program...it’s how we finish that’s the reality check. Just being honest.

We get decommits all the time, but this clown doesn’t know shlt.

This guy has ZERO inside info.

He’s just another TwitterTard that’s guessing.

As stupid as he is, the people posting in this thread that are actually freaking out because this fūcktard posted something are even more stupid. If we get de-commits, it won’t be because he was on to something, it’ll be just a guess.

Here, let me show you: we are going to be getting de-commits, at least a couple, sometime in the future. How’s that?

Advertisement
We get decommits all the time, but this clown doesn’t know shlt.

This guy has ZERO inside info.

He’s just another TwitterTard that’s guessing.

As stupid as he is, the people posting in this thread that are actually freaking out because this fūcktard posted something are even more stupid. If we get de-commits, it won’t be because he was on to something, it’ll be just a guess.

Here, let me show you: we are going to be getting de-commits, at least a couple, sometime in the future. How’s that?

I’m not saying he’s connected or not; but I’m just saying our rumors have been death kneels

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back