Losing 1 or 2 commits twitter rumor

It's May. Early Signing Day is 7 months away. Suggesting we'll lose 1-2 commits between now and then would be like predicting water to be wet. We all want to be Clemson in how they don't lose commits, but look how long they had to build their program to get to that level. Decommitments suck, but they're part of the deal when you go 7-6.

Agreed. Also, just about every school will lose about 1-2 guys from now until signing day, minimum. Miami just needs to aim on having a top 10 class which addresses critical positions where depth is lacking like OT and LB for one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Right here after I win Mega Millions tonight. I pick mu own numbers and I did get 3 this past Friday. Maybe I'm onto something? I got $10 from my winnings. I can give it to a recruit in exchange for a commitment.

I literally just laughed out loud, 10 dollars, I guess you have to start somewhere bro. But if I hit the mega millions I'm definitely not giving it to some random kid just to get out bid by some old rich phuckers in Alabama.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back