Losing 1 or 2 commits twitter rumor

RedSquare

Freshman
Think we should stop wishing these South Florida turn coats good luck on the way out while they use a Miami offer to up the bag game.

You don't have to be an ass towards them, but let's keep the graveling and dick riding to a minimum.
damn right!

next person who wishes good luck to one of these jackweeds, is invited to have my boot in their ass

TrueFloridian

Sophomore
You just described every so called insider, no matter this site or another.
Insiders are simply reporters. They are good for interviews and news. The “insider” label is simply to line pockets on paid sites. They are reporters PERIOD. Does anyone believe kids or coaches tell these guys anything? Maybe if they are greased here and there but come on man.
I would start to believe “insiders” are such a thing if they were highly known draft analysts that started a recruiting website. Coaches and players would be more likely to leak info if the analysts take care of their players on draft boards and position rankings. That I could see. But Gary Ferman sitting down at dinner with a bunch of HS kids? No bueno.

theibisrules

Senior
Insiders are simply reporters. They are good for interviews and news. The “insider” label is simply to line pockets on paid sites. They are reporters PERIOD. Does anyone believe kids or coaches tell these guys anything? Maybe if they are greased here and there but come on man.
I would start to believe “insiders” are such a thing if they were highly known draft analysts that started a recruiting website. Coaches and players would be more likely to leak info if the analysts take care of their players on draft boards and position rankings. That I could see. But Gary Ferman sitting down at dinner with a bunch of HS kids? No bueno.
Wha...you know fat Gary won't turn down a hot meal.

D RevLee

Graduated from hungry, and made it to greedy
Nah man. The worst poster is unanimously that geek that posted his two second JV highlight
Awe u mad bc u don't have a two second JV highlight? Lmao.

Gotta love the people who b*tch about my posts yet still haven't muted me. Closet groupies. Keep hating though

DTP

Section 102
You can make this exact vague post on every single college message board in the nation.