Losing 1 or 2 commits twitter rumor

Think we should stop wishing these South Florida turn coats good luck on the way out while they use a Miami offer to up the bag game.

You don't have to be an *** towards them, but let's keep the graveling and **** riding to a minimum.

**** right!

next person who wishes good luck to one of these jackweeds, is invited to have my boot in their ***

Advertisement
You just described every so called insider, no matter this site or another.
Insiders are simply reporters. They are good for interviews and news. The “insider” label is simply to line pockets on paid sites. They are reporters PERIOD. Does anyone believe kids or coaches tell these guys anything? Maybe if they are greased here and there but come on man.
I would start to believe “insiders” are such a thing if they were highly known draft analysts that started a recruiting website. Coaches and players would be more likely to leak info if the analysts take care of their players on draft boards and position rankings. That I could see. But Gary Ferman sitting down at dinner with a bunch of HS kids? No bueno.

Advertisement
Insiders are simply reporters. They are good for interviews and news. The “insider” label is simply to line pockets on paid sites. They are reporters PERIOD. Does anyone believe kids or coaches tell these guys anything? Maybe if they are greased here and there but come on man.
I would start to believe “insiders” are such a thing if they were highly known draft analysts that started a recruiting website. Coaches and players would be more likely to leak info if the analysts take care of their players on draft boards and position rankings. That I could see. But Gary Ferman sitting down at dinner with a bunch of HS kids? No bueno.

Wha...you know fat Gary won't turn down a hot meal.

Nah man. The worst poster is unanimously that geek that posted his two second JV highlight
Awe u mad bc u don't have a two second JV highlight? Lmao.

Gotta love the people who b*tch about my posts yet still haven't muted me. Closet groupies. Keep hating though

Advertisement
You can make this exact vague post on every single college message board in the nation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back