Losers play for the field goal

Whatever bruh..that decision get made in football games 100% of the time..in that situation u have a 30 yard kick to walk off..the defense doesn’t have to try and nurse a 1 possession game. U can have a TO..4 had just fumbled..the kid missed and now it becomes the coach made the wrong decision

Completely disagree with you. They were in rhythm and could still burn time. You push until they stop you, and you’re burning clock anyways cause they had no time outs.

Advertisement
Winners play for the touchdown

Even worse when we were gashing them and that 101st ranked defense was rearing it’s head. So y take the foot off the gas & rely upon ur frosh kicker to be in this position when he’s already missed a chippy this season?

Go for the kill shot; they r not stopping u. The youngsters deserved better.

No I’d rather have Rooster come back out tell him to secure it with both hands. He was chunking them for 3-5 yards at a time. A first down is an extra timeout and you can run the clock down to 10 seconds and try to punch it in. If that doesn’t work then the freshie gets to kick a 20-25 yarder instead.
We ran on first and second….didn’t get anything. They were stacking the box. Alternative was to throw, that’s what they wanted.

It’s not a gimmie in college football for a game winning kick especially for a freshman. We backed ourselves up to the 15 yard line instead of getting inside the 10 to increase the margin of error.

A catastrophic failure of strategizing at the end that should be the beginning of the end for that clown.
This. It's not like we had 30 seconds left after we got that first down at their 12 yd line. I understand wanting to run some clock, but go for the TD or at least some more yards with your 3 plays. Although we didn't deserve to win, we had them on the ropes and in perfect position to take UVA's soul and Manny took ours. F**king loser.

Advertisement
Difference Is Bengals had to drive to get that field goal. Miami was at the 10 with 1 minute and 30 sec left on the clock and ran 3 plays withouth the thought of tryin to score a touchdown.

My interaction as it was playing out.

Attachments

• D58AECB3-32A2-4F74-87F1-23F2A0925D69.png
    D58AECB3-32A2-4F74-87F1-23F2A0925D69.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 51
  • DC7B6E63-8993-4634-B6D0-47333ED6988D.png
    DC7B6E63-8993-4634-B6D0-47333ED6988D.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 50
Advertisement
We ran on first and second….didn’t get anything. They were stacking the box. Alternative was to throw, that’s what they wanted.
I said with Rooster. Cam does not show the same acceleration and his vision is less than ideal, he also consistently goes down on first contact. Rooster definitely could have given us a better chance. It was like they weren’t even trying to move the ball, just kill the clock for the FG

The playing for a field goal was the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen. Kid tightened up. It happens. A missed kick by a freshman who is kicking for the win with zeros on the clock is more likely than turning the ball over with aggressive play to try and get in the end zone. Playing aggressively would’ve been playing the odds. So infuriating. Just bring me Cristobal already.

Advertisement
Guarantee if we went for the td, we get sacked or penalized out of fg range or throw a int…we would have fudged it up somehow

Advertisement
Virginia lost at home to Wake by 20 points. Wake scored 37 points, UVA scored 17. Miami just lost at home to UVA with the most ‘experienced’ team they have had in years. Whoever is getting paid to make decisions at Miami is an absolute zipper head to not figure out this should end TONIGHT.

BC sucks, they hire a real coach and now they are 4-0 with guys that are as athletic as me and they are also playing a second string QB.

Miami just lost to UVA, UVA is horrendous.

Hire a real coach. Have some respect for the university you represent. Manny Diaz should resign if he is not canned by 9 AM tomorrow.

Advertisement
Back