Losers play for the field goal

Dammit bro. It really sucks to be a Canes fan on some nights. ***kers had me going. Moving the ball well. UVA's D was gassed. 2+ minutes left. Everyone's believing we got this.

Then Manny decides to kill all that momentum and play for the FG. A FG to be kicked by a true freshman kicker who has already missed a couple of PATs. What an all-time BONEHEAD mistake Manny!!! YOU ***KING SUCK! GTFO of my town you fuxking GIMP!!!

Can't believe I stayed up for this clown show!!!

Advertisement
This game hurts more than it should. The fluke TD catch by UVA, the bounce off the upright. We have 3 losses and before the season the common refrain here was the worst we would do is 2 losses for the season. I don't think Manny gets fired soon, either. And, yes, playing for the FG was retarded.
Manny will be fired soon. I see banners in the near future

Advertisement
You rather throw into the end zone with a freshman QB? You risk a turnover and you leave them time. Result sucked, but I don’t have an issue with the FG

Advertisement
A killer would have called some kind of trick play when they ‘knew’ TVD was just going to center the ball for the kicker. Had plenty of time.

Fake the centering of the ball and hand it on an end around. Still would have been a chip shot with plenty of time for a timeout.

I hate to say I told you so, but I predicted the loss over three hours ago. This team, under this coach, simply does not know how to win

Advertisement
5ovemr.jpg

Agree about the ***** *** play calling there but it is the kids fault. He missed a gimmie
It’s not a gimmie in college football for a game winning kick especially for a freshman. We backed ourselves up to the 15 yard line instead of getting inside the 10 to increase the margin of error.

A catastrophic failure of strategizing at the end that should be the beginning of the end for that clown.

Advertisement
OmG…what’s NxT…where do We Go from here?..I don’t have words…I’m Done..wake me Up when we’re good..drop the Mic..I’m OUT.

Advertisement
Back