Losers play for the field goal

Advertisement
He’s engaging in bad faith.

Lol at “what play would you have called”

i agree.

****, when I see an 18 year old kid putting my to go order together at a restaurant I still take time to check the bag and see if he got it right. I'll be damned if I would rely on a kid to win a big game like that.

BTW - I was at the App State game with @PhenomCane - Everyone around us was saying that we should not have been putting a true freshman kicker in that situation. Just because he pulled it off once doesnt mean you put him in that situation on purpose. Just poor coaching.

The fact y’all pointing to him electing a GW field goal with 3 secs left..that’s not the wrong call..make the ******* kick!! And probably should’ve been a 5 yard P at the end..just wow
That was the right call, didn’t work out. You can blame Manny for the loss but he made the correct decision to not give UVA the ball back. Borregales deserves plenty of heat for missing what was essentially an XP

Advertisement
We suck from Coaching ..to tackling ..to kicking field goals …Knock all this ****t over and start over ..Starting with Blake James on down

Advertisement
The outcome was perfect. It took all of 2 seconds for the doink to sink in, and then realize that your dead inside anyway and this was precisely what we needed right now. That kick going in would have been fun tonight but ultimately it's for the better. The kids showed they want to win, they just need a different group of men to lead them.

What play would you have run?

Fade route with Rambo. Fake the in breaking route to freeze the CB (I think there is a good chance he would bite since the D was obviously gassed) then he turns up for the fade. Worst case scenario TVD throws it too far and it goes out of bounds. Safe play into the end zone.

Advertisement
Man I’m not here to defend Manny in the least bit. But I’m not understanding this one, 30 is the one on scholarship to kick the ball. Doesn’t matter that he’s a freshman. When your # is called you go out and preform. That last drive was set up perfect for him to sneak us outta hear with a win and he folded.

Agree about the ***** *** play calling there but it is the kids fault. He missed a gimmie
Nah,...F that,..blame the guy who wasted 70 plus seconds,..and 3 downs,, immediately prior to, said missed fg. We were moving the ******* ball!!.....and we pulled out a tampon,.and wasted 3 good downs,..and well over a minute

Advertisement
The fact y’all pointing to him electing a GW field goal with 3 secs left..that’s not the wrong call..make the ******* kick!! And probably should’ve been a 5 yard P at the end..just wow
The fact we were in the red zone with more than 2 minutes to go fly over your head?

Nah,...F that,..blame the guy who wasted 70 plus seconds,..and 3 downs,, immediately prior to, said missed fg. We were moving the ******* ball!!.....and we pulled out a tampon,.and wasted 3 good downs,..and well over a minute
Don’t forget the fake injuries that refs can’t figure out yet. All of what u said is true and whatever it takes to get manny out is good with me. But that’s a kick u need to be 10/10 on Extra point

What play would you have run?

Or roll TVD out like he's going to the end zone with all WRs running routes in the end zone, and hit Cam, who was in Beast Mode, with a shovel pass. He will be taking on DBs trying to come out of the end zone to make a tackle and I like that match up

Advertisement
Back