Lorenzo Lingard:

I was blown away when CMR decided to redshirt Lingard. With his size and speed I fully expected Lingard to be a gunner on punts and to the one guy who would keep up with Travis Homer on kickoff coverage. Lingard should be a special teams monster this season IMO.

So, as soon as we gave up that punt return for a TD, coach Richt burned Lingard's redshirt and put him in on the kick return team. Im hopeful that Lingard will be worked into the punt and kickoff coverage teams this week. His speed and size are needed on special teams.
Ya, I heard Nkosi Perry is getting a second redshirt this year too

Advertisement
Yep.

0 against UNC (I think) and 0 yesterday.

I could understand not playing him yesterday - perhaps - but against UNC?

He needs to get some touches every game just like we're doing with Thomas.

Need to get Lo more touches period. He’s elite get him on the field

Advertisement
These wezzie mods need to stop inhaling so much wezzie gator *****, it’s clouding their already minuscule brains.

Guy is the worst mod here and as clueless as anyone when it come to football.

Making a statement like there has been a definitive decision to redshirt lingard when everyone knows lingard wasn’t refshirting.

Guy just sucks atlife.

Advertisement
I was blown away when CMR decided to redshirt Lingard. With his size and speed I fully expected Lingard to be a gunner on punts and to the one guy who would keep up with Travis Homer on kickoff coverage. Lingard should be a special teams monster this season IMO.

So, as soon as we gave up that punt return for a TD, coach Richt burned Lingard's redshirt and put him in on the kick return team. Im hopeful that Lingard will be worked into the punt and kickoff coverage teams this week. His speed and size are needed on special teams.

He played yesterday on the kickoff team.

giphy.gif

Nesta plays some ST. At least he did for the FIU game. Both are #1. Hartley spoke of the uni #'s being a challange/pain in an interview.

Not too difficult to tell the difference between 1's on ST. One is running faster than everyone. One is breaking up triple teams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s not do that.
Got a feeling he's going to transfer..dont see dude
Sitting two years waiting for homer to leave
And backing up Dj with that 5 star rating.

OP is the single guy at the sports bar trying to jump into everyone’s conversations with his awful opinions no one asked for, hoping someone invites him into their Fantasy Football League next year so he can update his Facebook status more frequently

Advertisement
Back