Lorenzo Lingard:

Advertisement
Mods refuse to do their jobs. There’s clear & obvious trolls & they just for whatever reason refuse to ban them & the site is ruined on diehards like us.

Well when some of the mods are wezzie cretins, what do you expect.

Advertisement
I was blown away when CMR decided to redshirt Lingard. With his size and speed I fully expected Lingard to be a gunner on punts and to the one guy who would keep up with Travis Homer on kickoff coverage. Lingard should be a special teams monster this season IMO.

So, as soon as we gave up that punt return for a TD, coach Richt burned Lingard's redshirt and put him in on the kick return team. Im hopeful that Lingard will be worked into the punt and kickoff coverage teams this week. His speed and size are needed on special teams.
You suck at your job along all the other mods on this website. You all are reaching Marrero status and that is worthless as ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol just joined the day before the FSU game

Solid post
I viewed the site for while before joining thought was a cool forum for canes fans. we all had to join at some point right so way does it matter when I joined..you guys are so sensitive

I think it’s pretty common for players to be mad about not getting burn and waning to transfer, but that’s when family and support staff talk them off the ledge and let them know you have to handle adversity.

Not saying this about Lo or anyone in particular but I at making an overall statement.

Advertisement
Chise.... suddenly the Gators fans have a lot of confidence so I got a feeling we're going to see a lot of "new posters" with clever cane handles from now until we play them next year
Never a gator fan or anybody other then miami pal that's a good one.
Probably know more about miami than 90 percent of posters.

Never a gator fan or anybody other then miami pal that's a good one.
Probably know more about miami than 90 percent of posters.

You chose the name you do then expect to not be called out as a troll? I mean c’mon man.

Advertisement
Back