Lorenzo Lingard:

SFbayCane

All American
I was blown away when CMR decided to redshirt Lingard. With his size and speed I fully expected Lingard to be a gunner on punts and to the one guy who would keep up with Travis Homer on kickoff coverage. Lingard should be a special teams monster this season IMO.

So, as soon as we gave up that punt return for a TD, coach Richt burned Lingard's redshirt and put him in on the kick return team. Im hopeful that Lingard will be worked into the punt and kickoff coverage teams this week. His speed and size are needed on special teams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Lingard was never redshirting this year then why the **** isn't he on the punt and kickoff teams?

He will have a few more big running plays by the end of the season.
The defenses we face are horrible.

Advertisement
I was blown away when CMR decided to redshirt Lingard. With his size and speed I fully expected Lingard to be a gunner on punts and to the one guy who would keep up with Travis Homer on kickoff coverage. Lingard should be a special teams monster this season IMO.

So, as soon as we gave up that punt return for a TD, coach Richt burned Lingard's redshirt and put him in on the kick return team. Im hopeful that Lingard will be worked into the punt and kickoff coverage teams this week. His speed and size are needed on special teams.
If Homer couldn't do it then I don't think lingard would be a big enough improvement to waste a year

Advertisement
Advertisement
This mod admitted to being an FSU fan previously.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back