Lorenzo Lingard elligible to play right away

Advertisement
I don't WANT to hate on him because he was such a great representative during high school recruitment.
But I sure can't root for him where he went.

It would have been great for him to have become a superstar here.

I suspect gayturds started improperly recruiting him at the start of 2019. But I have a hunch-- no proof.

When looking historically, I thought much higher of him than I ever thought of Gus the bus. They even have similar styles...but Lingard WAS much faster.

Shocking that Gus is doing well in the NFL, so how can we rule out Lingard doing well.

I didn't hate that Gus transferred, and I'll only hate on Lingard because of WHERE he transferred.

Doesn’t matter. He’s not that good. The dude is literally a track star posing as a football player. Can’t change direction. He literally transferred north.
Exactly, and now he's really going to have a tough time with cuts even if his knee is healed.

All you guys "predicting" bust are setting yourself up for bitter disappointment.

It's possible, I won't be the one to count him out...just because the quality of OL will be better, though the quality of defenses might counteract that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Understandable.

But eff him. Anytime you dream of playing for the gaytes while in a Canes uniform.... eff em forever. That's just me.

Except for the dreaming about being a ***ala gator part.
I can understand being mad about that but I think he was just trying to get into the good graces of the new fan base.

I think the fact that he was a five star can go anywhere he wants type of player who committed to the U early on and never waivered has to mean something.

Advertisement
If he's 3rd then I bet he's thinking his decision, especially with what we're doing. But then again, we have some studs looking up for us so he'd probably be in the same boat here 🤷🏼‍♂️

Advertisement
I can understand being mad about that but I think he was just trying to get into the good graces of the new fan base.

I think the fact that he was a five star can go anywhere he wants type of player who committed to the U early on and never waivered has to mean something.
But then he had the ultimate waiver when he sucked gator dyck. Fck a gator forever.

Advertisement
Back