Lorenzo just blasted Miami on Ig

Advertisement
its been said on here by D and Stefan and Barry Jackson reported the same thing. i believe ivins and lake also said it on their podcast. On Mannys pod, Kelvin harris did confirm that Lo did go to manny to RS bc of health. it seems like it was bit two faced as it seems like he wanted to get the RS year so he doesnt lose the year of eligibility when he leaves
He left before he opened the door. (dreaming about being a Gator as he admitted)...........no one should feel sorry for his traitorous ***.....

Maybe he's right. Maybe were are not on the same level as most of these power 5 schools. I'm not hating on what he said, my thing is why didn't you make it to first string, why u never played, why you told the coaching staff you wanted to sit out a year to get right, why weren't you better than Dj,Harris or even burns?

Uf running game was much worse than Miami’s, who cares🤷🏾‍♂️

Does he have to sit out a year? I havnt wasted much time worrying about our former 3rd/4th string RB. A kid in his same class became the starter when DJ went down. He had an opportunity but either didn’t put in the work or was not good enough. There is no conspiracy theory just fans who like to complain about anything. I recommend spending your energy watching Chaney and rooster instead of getting caught up in a kid who couldn’t hack it.

Advertisement
I tell my brother all the time he’s too big and he needs to lose weight. But if someone else talks **** about his weight there’s gonna be problems. only we can talk sh*t about this program
exactly. he can't do that to our pledges, only we can do that to our pledges.

Funny, considering his lazy-*** was one of the least-hardiest working kids on the team.

The fact he's this petty and still talking about Miami—kid was made to be at Florida, as Gators can't every stop talking or worrying about what the Canes are doing (even when their program is currently better.)

why do you say he wasn't a hard worker?
from all his recruiting reports and his performance at the AAA game he was an extremely hard worker
so are you saying he lost his work ethic after he enrolled?

Advertisement
He's 100% right. Deal with it.
all i know is he was a 5* that couldn't get on the field at a position of need. in this game where results are the only thing that matter, you have to put up or shut up. he should shut up.

as to you soft shouldered fans that rip everything about the program this is not the place to do it. you want coaches to play hard ball with kids that aren't giving maximum effort. well then leave this one alone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's dumb....Miami's players have been working hard on their dance routines for the next round of sideline grades for enthusiasm.

Advertisement
Back