Lorenzo just blasted Miami on Ig

Advertisement
he figured that out in three days he has been there and they aren't even practicing or working. might be true but color me skeptical as to anything he says at this stage.
It’s obviously true but he hasn’t earned claim it. He hasn’t accomplished anything in either spot yet.

Advertisement
With all that bad coaching Miami was a bad call, miss kicked and muff punt from beating UF. Kick rock bruh. Hate the turds.

He couldn’t get reps over Robert Burns. Im not knocking Burns but Burns has been hurt for 4 years straight and was still able to get on the field over a 5 Star. Don’t tell me Manny was afraid of playing young guys. Look at his defense the first year as DC.

Lingard needs to go get his track cleats and drop the pads.
exactly! so long bum

it was documented by a ton of people that he didnt know the playbook. he also had a bad knee injury where he seemingly lost a bit of speed. he isnt the most wiggly runner if that makes sense so good luck cracking the 2 deep with mullen with no real solid attributes as a back other than speed

Documented where? We didn’t hear a single thing about Lingard the entire year. Manny said he wanted to redshirt because he wasn't right, but now all of a sudden, there’s all of these other things why he wasn’t playing. The entire situation is weird.

Advertisement
Documented where? We didn’t hear a single thing about Lingard the entire year. Manny said he wanted to redshirt because he wasn't right, but now all of a sudden, there’s all of these other things why he wasn’t playing. The entire situation is weird.

its been said on here by D and Stefan and Barry Jackson reported the same thing. i believe ivins and lake also said it on their podcast. On Mannys pod, Kelvin harris did confirm that Lo did go to manny to RS bc of health. it seems like it was bit two faced as it seems like he wanted to get the RS year so he doesnt lose the year of eligibility when he leaves

People on here were calling cam a ***** bc their daddy dsd said so
Indirectly saying things about people you can say things to directly automatically puts anyone in that category. Doesn’t matter who it is.
#dontbescurred #twitterfingers
Tag them folks you talking bout mane! 😂

Indirectly saying things about people you can say things to directly automatically puts anyone in that category. Doesn’t matter who it is.
#dontbescurred #twitterfingers
Tag them folks you talking bout mane! 😂

i thought it i did in another post but one of them was def dsd and i cant remember the other.

Advertisement
I don’t need Lorenzo to tell me this. Thank you, Blake James.

Advertisement
Was willing to give Lo the benefit of the doubt because Manny is a clown.

But have some class and respect. You moved on shut your mouth and focus on getting healthy and getting better for the time you lost.
He had to throw the punch at the U for his own head, in justify leaving.....lucky if he smells the field with that attitude.

is he going to learn a playbook? despite the ranking, hes a not a natural running back. **** also need to learn how to pass protect otherwise he wont crack the lineup there either

Exactly! Kid is not natural in any sense. His IG video's are something to behold. He acts like he is 13 years old

Advertisement
Back