Lorenzo just blasted Miami on Ig

14 pages and there's no link or anything showing what he said.

Sounds like everyone got trolled.

Even if he said it, how would be even know yet?

If it was on Instagram live, which is what was said, it disappears after a bit. You'd have to screen shot it or something in order to post it.

Advertisement
Dallas and Lo are two different people. Two different personalities. A coaches job is a motivator first. A teacher second.

This isn’t some kid with off the field troubles, and a prima gene. He proved that during his recruitment.

The staff wasn’t able to motivate the kid in any way enough to get him on the field? Sounds like a coach who’s team gets worse with time to prepare.

It’s a **** running back. Get the kid ready to carry the **** ball. We’ll see what Mullen does with him.
Fair enough, we'll just have to agree to disagree. You believe Lo's lack of doing anything as a Cane is solely because of the coaches. Personally, I believe the difference between what Deejay and Lo did has more to do with, well, Deejay and Lo.

Last edited:
Can’t wait to see how many pages the thread will be if Realus George trashes us.

Both had equal impacts on this program before they left.

I put on my first football uniform at the age of 6. Played organized football for many, many years on various teams for some very good coaches whose names are recognizable. Won awards and various accolades. Due to my real-life experiences, my understanding of football is considerable. Sorry to disappoint you.

So, where I am going with this is...don't become a fortune teller because if your pronouncements about my past life are an indication as to your skillset in foretelling the lives of others you will quickly find yourself in Chapter 7 bankruptcy.

You never did answer the question...what about Dallas?
I’m actually leaning towards believing that you have played football, maybe even at a high level.

CTE would explain a lot, after all.

Advertisement
If he balls out at UF everyone going to look foolish.

Most on here hate the coaching staff but now hate Lo too, eventhough before he was a fan favorite bc he was a leader and ambassador who worked hard when many others didn’t. You can’t have both bc it seems he left due to the incompetence on staff, so you either respect that (not support it) and just move on or you spit venom and support the staff that’s still here. Enos was NOT the only problem linked to this 2019 mess.

I hate that he’s at UF and a f-ing Gator now but I’m not going to talk **** when I feel like the staff made a **** ton of bad decisions for 2 years, Lo being one of them. This staff does not know how to handle a locker room. Period.
So you're going to suck the **** over your own team? I see your true colors...

Advertisement
sad when canes fans are now defending a gator and the gator program. they can go cheer on mullen too
They already do. Original gatorhater defends him as if mullet was his daddy....
"But, but I keeps it real...." lol

He's 100% right. Deal with it.
zLewwtw.gif

Who cares about Lo and why even start threads on him. He is gone so move on. He won’t see the field for another two years since he is so dumb to transfer. Let him go have fun in that ****hole.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back