Lorenzo just blasted Miami on Ig

Advertisement
He isn’t wrong at all and I’m sure Brock Berlin felt the same years ago when he came here. Get over it.
I’ll never understand why y’all follow people you don’t like or isn’t on your team. Weird

Advertisement
So that means he would have been 5th string b/c you are the worst talent evaluator on CIS .... and that's nearly impossible to do consider all of the idiots in here.

Lol You gotta let that Jarren Williams hurt go man he wasn’t what you wanted him to be and that’s okay.

Also Dan Enos who was hired because of the job he did on Alabama. Let's be real here.

Alabama ever since Nick Saban took over has one of the best college rosters every year. He obviously knows what to look for each holiday period. The high school recruiting cycle is like having - at least twenty first round picks in the nfl draft. Instead he just has a eye for the student / athlete. & most people want to be on a winning team. Plus the better the team equals the less wear and tear on a kids body. Just that the great players stand out more and usually get extra playing time.

Advertisement
Saddest part of this sorry fanbase is we’re running about 40% of the replies on here saying good stuff about the gaytor. I don’t care how much you hate Manure, but if you got even a shred of positivity for the gaytor you’re degenerate, guttersnipe trash. Tells me you trashbags aren’t even UM fans if you got any light at all for gaytor.

Saddest part of this sorry fanbase is we’re running about 40% of the replies on here saying good stuff about the gaytor. I don’t care how much you hate Manure, but if you got even a shred of positivity for the gaytor you’re degenerate, guttersnipe trash. Tells me you trashbags aren’t even UM fans if you got any light at all for gaytor.

39706D5D-17DC-4845-A4F8-9FBC10F2CC94.gif

Advertisement
You blame the coaches for being unable to get Lo game ready and contributing. I'm pretty sure the point of "What about Dallas?" was, well, Dallas on paper doesn't have nearly the ceiling Lo has, yet he went and balled out this year. So if Lo only failed because of the coaching staff, why did Dallas do so well under the same staff? Maybe some of that blame deserves to be on Lo's shoulders too then, no?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how I took his post.
Exactly

Advertisement
Also Dan Enos who was hired because of the job he did on Alabama. Let's be real here.

Alabama ever since Nick Saban took over has one of the best college rosters every year. He obviously knows what to look for each holiday period. The high school recruiting cycle is like having - at least twenty first round picks in the nfl draft. Instead he just has a eye for the student / athlete. & most people want to be on a winning team. Plus the better the team equals the less wear and tear on a kids body. Just that the great players stand out more and usually get extra playing time.
Agree up to a point.

Advertisement
Back