Lorenzo just blasted Miami on Ig

Advertisement
AGAIN..why is this 4th string mfer spoke on so much here....Dude was behind Jimmy Murphy and the plastic man

And no amount of stars will change this sad sad fact. He was such a mental liability a former walk on Safety got reps over him.

Advertisement
The kid rocks a murse...
shutterstock_153398393.jpg

Advertisement
But is anything hes saying untrue?

Our players do not work hard

Our coaching is terrible

This whole board has been saying this for months. Why are people upset now that Lingard is confirming what we all knew?
I tell my brother all the time he’s too big and he needs to lose weight. But if someone else talks **** about his weight there’s gonna be problems. only we can talk sh*t about this program

Yall can take it as a bitter kid. It's also a wake up call. Like wtf is Diaz running down there. Let kids leave because they are being worked too hard, not the other way around

he couldnt beat out burns and learn a playbook. he didnt work hard himself. lo needs to realize he was just as lazy as everyone else

Advertisement
If he balls out at UF everyone going to look foolish.

Most on here hate the coaching staff but now hate Lo too, eventhough before he was a fan favorite bc he was a leader and ambassador who worked hard when many others didn’t. You can’t have both bc it seems he left due to the incompetence on staff, so you either respect that (not support it) and just move on or you spit venom and support the staff that’s still here. Enos was NOT the only problem linked to this 2019 mess.

I hate that he’s at UF and a f-ing Gator now but I’m not going to talk **** when I feel like the staff made a **** ton of bad decisions for 2 years, Lo being one of them. This staff does not know how to handle a locker room. Period.

Name the last good running back out of UF not named Emmit Smith? Jit gone be always known as the 5 star transfer from UM

Advertisement
Stating that Florida program is different then Miami Players work harder and coaching is better!!!!

Funny, considering his lazy-*** was one of the least-hardiest working kids on the team.

The fact he's this petty and still talking about Miami—kid was made to be at Florida, as Gators can't every stop talking or worrying about what the Canes are doing (even when their program is currently better.)

If he balls out at UF everyone going to look foolish.

Most on here hate the coaching staff but now hate Lo too, eventhough before he was a fan favorite bc he was a leader and ambassador who worked hard when many others didn’t. You can’t have both bc it seems he left due to the incompetence on staff, so you either respect that (not support it) and just move on or you spit venom and support the staff that’s still here. Enos was NOT the only problem linked to this 2019 mess.

I hate that he’s at UF and a f-ing Gator now but I’m not going to talk **** when I feel like the staff made a **** ton of bad decisions for 2 years, Lo being one of them. This staff does not know how to handle a locker room. Period.

it was documented by a ton of people that he didnt know the playbook. he also had a bad knee injury where he seemingly lost a bit of speed. he isnt the most wiggly runner if that makes sense so good luck cracking the 2 deep with mullen with no real solid attributes as a back other than speed

Fred Taylor was one of the greats in cfb

I mean fair enough, but dude's last season with Florida was 1997.

A two-decade drought without a quality running back—last solid guy may as well have been Emmitt at that point.

Advertisement
Back