Lorenzo just blasted Miami on Ig

Advertisement
Probably right....but coming from a guy that didnt have enough talent to get on the field..............

He’s not saying anything we didn’t already know. I’m all more public criticism of this failed regime though. Only helps to build up the pressure on Manny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When he crushes 2 years at UF.

Ummmm. Let's go with top ten HOF producing NFL running back of all time..

Then he can talk. Yes, I know. Frank Gore preserved through way more than Emmit Smith.

He has a long way to go. Even Clinton Portis should be his floor. Good luck.

I don’t like talking bad about these kids (and I’m sure he’s not a bad kid) and what he’s saying could be 100% true... but there’s no need for him to talk about it publicly on IG. He’s looking like a straight up *****.

Stating that Florida program is different then Miami Players work harder and coaching is better!!!!

Well, from the looks of things and where they stand now, the gaytors, are 4points better than a 1st time headcoached, dropped punt, 1 mallory less penalty UM team. Let's see if you can be a starter over there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta let the kid live. I wish the kid all the success in the world but fvk'em. Not because he left us, not because he's talking ****, just for the simple fact that he's a gaytor. Yeah that team has been pretty good, They might even be the favorites to win the SEC east but they don't matter still. Fvk any and everybody that play for or root for the gaytors or FSU. I don't care how much of a clown show we might be, and trust me we are a clown show but we don't take **** from those 2 teams. Only FIU can talk trash to us, they earned that right(Fvk them 2 tho).

The kid is blowing off steam. He's hurt, not physically but emotionally. Everyone knows he wanted to be a Cane. Things didn't workout the way he and the fans wanted them 2. He could have come back next year and earned playing time with DJ leaving but with us losing and not playing him leaving might have been his best choice. He needs to let that hurt go just like most of our fanbase need to do. He's a gaytor and he needs to embrace that. Let that hurt go young man and be great. He has escaped and is in a better place I guess. Be happy kid but you're the enemy now. I gotta roll with my squad no matter how much they make me wanna destroy ****.

Advertisement
Back