Lorenzo just blasted Miami on Ig

But is anything hes saying untrue?

Our players do not work hard

Our coaching is terrible

This whole board has been saying this for months. Why are people upset now that Lingard is confirming what we all knew?
To say the coaching is bad, is at the same time saying HIS POSITION COACH WAS BAD...which I don’t believe Hickson to be a bad coach..let’s just see if he keeps that same energy when he realizes he has to compete to play at UF too

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, is he wrong? I don't talk bad about our players but I certainly have said much worth about this staff as have many here. Heck comparing them to slime sucking gators is to much like praise as far as I am concern.

“Jimmy Murphy was better bc he played”

- signed CIS 🤡
Nobody saying that. But your HS don’t mean **** once you step on campus. Lo got hurt, the old staff who was probably feeling him is gone, new offensive staff comes in the middle of his rehab, he doesn’t practice during spring and fall, therefore doesn’t play..then was dreaming about UF...point blank, first sign of adversity, in his athletic life, he bounced..

I’m happy we signed Don and Rooster i like them better than cam and Zo anyway so it don’t even matter what he saying he not a cane anymore lol. Good luck to him i guess 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Well, is he wrong? I don't talk bad about our players but I certainly have said much worth about this staff as have many here. Heck comparing them to slime sucking gators is to much like praise as far as I am concern.
Yes..the kid hasn’t even unpacked his **** lmao..

Advertisement
But is anything hes saying untrue?

Our players do not work hard

Our coaching is terrible

This whole board has been saying this for months. Why are people upset now that Lingard is confirming what we all knew?

Because this board is largely a bunch of insecure meathead mouth breathers huddled behind their keyboard waiting to fire off a *** joke.

He can be both right and a ***** at the same time. It's not mutually exclusive

Statement 1: Our coaches suck and we don't work super hard (True)
Statement 2: He is a turncoat ****** traitor who spent the last several months jerking off to the gator instead of being a better RB

**** Lingard AND our coaching staff.

Advertisement
in 4 years no one anywhere will even know this guys name...

I have a feeling you might be right. My gut feeling is that he is seriously damaged goods after the knee injury and sadly, is nowhere near what he once was as a back. Until proven otherwise, that’s the only way any of this makes sense.

Because this board is largely a bunch of insecure meathead mouth breathers huddled behind their keyboard waiting to fire off a *** joke.

no one is disputing the fact that guys arent coached well or working hard, but the fact is that he doesnt know **** since he hasnt practiced with the team yet and hasnt even been enrolled long enough to know. further, hes one of the ones who didnt work hard himself so maybe he should take a look in the mirror

When/if he ever does anything productive on the field is opinion should matter.

Advertisement
Back