Looks like no one wants to coach Sparty

Advertisement
They don't. But if I'm their admin I call Al Golden. He's been through sanctions / cloud of sanctions before. He can croot the midwest, Jersey and maybe Florida/GA (hard maybe). He's been around Patricia who knows defense. Made some NFL connections. You hope he's learned his lesson re the only passive 3-4 ever ran in the world. He can run fatdudefootball in the Big Ten.

They don't. But if I'm their admin I call Al Golden. He's been through sanctions / cloud of sanctions before. He can croot the midwest, Jersey and maybe Florida/GA (hard maybe). He's been around Patricia who knows defense. Made some NFL connections. You hope he's learned his lesson re the only passive 3-4 ever ran in the world. He can run fatdudefootball in the Big Ten.

And he won't even have to wipe his eyebrows 75 times a game like he did at Miami, thanks to that cold weather

Gonna need an offensive HC to compete in the Big Ten. That defense can only do so much.

It’s a tough job when you have OSU, Michigan, Wisconsin, Penn St, and ND all playing good ball. Recruiting against that is challenging. There seems to be a cloud of uncertainty about possible sanctions looming. If they get hit with that, it becomes a terrible job. Not a good position to be in trying to make a hire.

Advertisement
Advertisement
But will he get out of trying to play Nebraska again?

Hire Coach Golden and bring in Enos to run the offense. Thoughts on DC?
There is only one option.
61066954.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty unappealing job, imo. 3rd (maybe now 4th) fiddle job in the Big10 behind OSU, UM, UW.

Advertisement
Back