Looks like no one wants to coach Sparty

Jim Everitt.

Surely you meant Chris

Screenshot_20200211-125422.png

Advertisement
Fine, I'll do it. I only want half what they were paying Dantonio, but guaranteed for 4 years.

Advertisement
Stupid last sentence.

We ran a passive 5-2, essentially the same as Golden's 3-4, until JJ changed it at the halftime of the 1984 Purdue game when we couldn't get to Jim Everitt. He told DE Dallas Cameron to put his hand on the ground and do nothing but rush the passer. That's how and why the fabled JJ attacking defense started at UM.

That old 5-2 was called the Oklahoma defense, or "Okie."

It was the standard defense in college football until the mid-80's, when we revolutionized college football with what Jimmy called an "attacking, forcing" scheme.

He can run fat dude football is a stupid sentence?

The old 5-2 slant defense is different from the "modern" 3-4. 1983 is different from 201whatever that disaster was in. re 3-4 I'm thinking Parcells (who Groh claims he learned from), Belichick, Capers, Saban. 5-2 I'm thinking my Pop Warner team in 1992.

Advertisement
Yeah, but don't underestimate the "we're their Super Bowl"/"we circled the date" effect. No matter who they get to coach, no matter how decimated their team may be, teams get impossibly fired up to play Miami.

What? Hilarious. Do you even follow college football or know anything about who they play?

LMAO, can you imagine the uproar if they did that scene in today's society. :6fps6:

--Blues Brothers
--Animal House
--Bad News Bears
--Caddyshack
--Stripes

Lots of old scripts (particularly comedy) would be nearly impossible to make (identically) today. LOTS of editing would happen.

Then we lose to them and there is a melt down of epic proportions.....
Our O last year wouldn't score 21 on a D'Onofrio D. ****, we might not score 10. That's just how disgusting our O was last year.

--Blues Brothers
--Animal House
--Bad News Bears
--Caddyshack
--Stripes

Lots of old scripts (particularly comedy) would be nearly impossible to make (identically) today. LOTS of editing would happen.
In animal house one of the freshmen sexually assault a girl who is later revealed to be 13. In the after scenes she then introduces him to her son as “the guy who molested me.” If you’re okay without that and or find that funny I’m not sure what to tell you old man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
what I was thinking.....

Im sure he'll try and throw his name in the hat and than he could hire harlon barnett to be his d-co, those are 2 strong alumni candidates, they can both take their failed experiments in Florida and go back and apply that same **** at their alma mater!

In animal house one of the freshmen sexually assault a girl who is later revealed to be 13. In the after scenes she then introduces him to her son as “the guy who molested me.” If you’re okay without that and or find that funny I’m not sure what to tell you old man.

So, let's see, you are trying to manufacture some drama with me. Yeah, I'm not going to fall for your bait.

Which part of my post says "I'm okay with that" or "find that funny".

Now, go run along and spend some time with ST26. Children should spend an hour outside each day.

Dantonio ****ed them so hard. Piece of **** apparently cheated, got caught, waited long enough to get a $4 mil retention bonus, then bounced the night before signing day. Holy ****.

Advertisement
Back