Looks like no one wants to coach Sparty

Advertisement
In animal house one of the freshmen sexually assault a girl who is later revealed to be 13. In the after scenes she then introduces him to her son as “the guy who molested me.” If you’re okay without that and or find that funny I’m not sure what to tell you old man.

However....as the movie goes...she led him to believe (and the movie viewers) that she was a consenting fellow college student.

Spartans should hold out hope...Just when the job appears too toxic....A coaching savant descends from the heavens....

It has happened before:

Post Bad News Bears Walter Matthieu.jpg

However....as the movie goes...she led him to believe (and the movie viewers) that she was a consenting fellow college student.

He actually has *** with her even after he learned she was 13. The scene where she falls unconscious topless and he barely resists devilish urges to rape her occurs when he thinks she was a college student.

A few days later, they go into the football stadium to spend the night (no explanation is provided about how the **** they get into the stadium) and right before they have ***, she tells him she’s 13. They have *** anyway.

Something like that would be way too politically incorrect to put in a movie today.

Last edited:
He actually has *** with her even after he learned she was 13. The scene where she false unconscious topless and he barely resists devilish urges to rape her occurs when he thinks she was a college student. A few days later, they go into the football stadium to spend the night (no explanation is provided about how they get into the stadium) and right before they have ***, she tells him she’s 13. They have *** anyway.

Something like that would be way too politically incorrect to put in a movie today.

Agree.
Just commenting on Beach Canes post.
If you didn't see the movie, his comment "sexually assault' could be misconstrued.

Advertisement
They don't. But if I'm their admin I call Al Golden. He's been through sanctions / cloud of sanctions before. He can croot the midwest, Jersey and maybe Florida/GA (hard maybe). He's been around Patricia who knows defense. Made some NFL connections. You hope he's learned his lesson re the only passive 3-4 ever ran in the world. He can run fatdudefootball in the Big Ten.

Call me CRAZY.... but most employers don't want to hire people who were fired for being unsuccessful then turned around and sued the employer that fired them.

Miami has faced similar hiring situations twice before with a coach leaving late. Once, Larry Coker was hired. The other time, they actually went outside the staff to get Dennis Erickson.

OU faced a similar situation when Stoops left late. They promoted Lincoln Riley.

MSU might have to just promote from staff, ala Coker or Riley.

Advertisement
Msu job hard to judge could be a stepping stone for better things aka saban .or high five into deep blue sea.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back