Looks like no one wants to coach Sparty

Advertisement
03180214-2B80-4B77-A2A8-ACAA0E39B110.jpeg

5 coaches turning down the job is just embarrassing. Even FSU got their 5th choice to accept.

Advertisement
5 coaches turning down the job is just embarrassing. Even FSU got their 5th choice to accept.
Let’s not ignore the fact that Rhett Lashlee was the only person to pick up the phone for the offensive coaching job. And so many people turned the head coaching job

Advertisement
Advertisement
They don't. But if I'm their admin I call Al Golden. He's been through sanctions / cloud of sanctions before. He can croot the midwest, Jersey and maybe Florida/GA (hard maybe). He's been around Patricia who knows defense. Made some NFL connections. You hope he's learned his lesson re the only passive 3-4 ever ran in the world. He can run fatdudefootball in the Big Ten.
Actually Al might do good there. His moo cow defense is well suited to midwest beefy players unlike our players and FL heat. A used car salesman is what you need in their situation. I am not trying to insult him; selling is hard and not everyone can do it.

Too many questions about possible NCAA issues. Not too many want to step into that if it's anything serious.

Advertisement
They don't. But if I'm their admin I call Al Golden. He's been through sanctions / cloud of sanctions before. He can croot the midwest, Jersey and maybe Florida/GA (hard maybe). He's been around Patricia who knows defense. Made some NFL connections. You hope he's learned his lesson re the only passive 3-4 ever ran in the world. He can run fatdudefootball in the Big Ten.
I like this idea based solely on the idea that we would get a chance to beat the **** out of him next season.....

Stip it, you just want us to destroy him in september

Advertisement
Back