Looks like Brantley is entering the portal

Advertisement
What is it? It’s a distant image.

And Cway has three gif faces.

Did you ever see The Human Centipede?

images

Advertisement
Reality of the portal (and NIL, but not sure applies here). Kids want to start, realize they have no shot, they will transfer to lower tier school that has a need. We benefit from it too. Is what it is. Best of luck to him

Advertisement
Love his attitude but could of predicted this one, he has to do whats best for him. Hopefully he is on a fututre staff one day if he gets into coaching.

Advertisement
You hater

I woke up on the right side of the bed today! It was actually the left, but the first day of Spring Practice is always the right side!

Now this Brantley thing is unfortunate because all I see ahead of him is potential vs production really (if you include the production is really by an injured player repeatedly rumored to be dipping since he’s been here).

That said, the potential needs to meet production and it’s spring so get to work!

Hate to see this leave and wish him nothing but the best.
But here is a thought....sometimes it doesn't take a sit down with your coach to understand you're going to be low on depth chart...sometimes you see and know from your very own eyes how this (playing time) is going to unfold. To this day I think it's what occurred with Dyrail McMillian when he bolted from UM back in spring 1997... he went public with his grievances about the coaches not being fair to him but deep down inside he knew he wasn't going to play over Edgerrin James...players know from what working out and practicing with each other where they really stand in depth chart without their coaches having to spell it out for them. It's just easier to blame them, the messenger, vs publicly acknowledging reality.

Advertisement
I woke up on the right side of the bed today! It was actually the left, but the first day of Spring Practice is always the right side!

Now this Brantley thing is unfortunate because all I see ahead of him is potential vs production really (if you include the production is really by an injured player repeatedly rumored to be dipping since he’s been here).

That said, the potential needs to meet production and it’s spring so get to work!
You two are scaring us.

E692E961-DD6A-4CD7-A3BE-4A854A0AC983.gif

Advertisement
Back