Lookin like Dennis Turner and Ryan Mayes......

because Florida kids have been good to the MAC. If those kids started going to UCF/USF/FAU/FIU then those teams would dominate the MAC and C-USA teams. I prefer that. I'd rather see a strong USF, UCF, ... than a strong So. Miss or Ball State.

Why?

I enjoy rooting for FIU, UCF, USF & FAU when they play against skools like So. Miss, No. Illinois, etc... Always have.

Advertisement
because Florida kids have been good to the MAC. If those kids started going to UCF/USF/FAU/FIU then those teams would dominate the MAC and C-USA teams. I prefer that. I'd rather see a strong USF, UCF, ... than a strong So. Miss or Ball State.

Why?

I enjoy rooting for FIU, UCF, USF & FAU when they play against skools like So. Miss, No. Illinois, etc... Always have.

He also enjoys sucking off FSU.

dude you cover him then. just ask some of the dbs who guarded they focused on him. on tv does it look like terelle pryor is running 4.3 fast? oh?
if turner ran a **** 4.7 what was everyone else running stupid? that was his Sophomore year he runs a 4.4 or 4.5 now

How many times in his highlight reel you saw the kid just show 4.4/4.5 speed? Its not there, it was a bunch of plays running the same route showing of decent quickness and good hands, but nothing showed great speed or anything resembling that. The kid is a solid player but there were numerous plays that he could have taken to the house if he really had that speed.

Advertisement
Back