Look how Ermon Lane showed up at UF

Back to the topic....Lane has a long way till he makes a decision and how we play this year is going to have a big impact

Advertisement
Didn't Haziz say if FSU hired a certain assistant he was a lock to go there? Whatever went down there?

1st, RL3 being on this team will pay dividends WAY beyond whatever he does on the field.
2nd, i think it's different for lane to be wearing gator gear than it is for him to wear UM gear to uf. i don't think he'd ever pull that at UM.

Advertisement
i think him in a UM shirt at UF means something. don't think he'd ever pull that at UM

So what? They all do it on visits

I know they do but everyone was saying how he was up there and only wearing Miami gear. He's gonna wear the gear of every school he goes to when he visits that school thats what the people on the boards need to realize. Him being in a Miami shirt means 0.000000000 him in a gator jersey means 0.0000000 etc.

Yeah I file the gear they wear in the same folder as throwing up the U. It's basically meaningless. Still, showing up for a Gator visit wearing a Miami shirt is pretty **** funny.

Advertisement
He lists himself at 4.4 & ESPN lists him at 4.7. That's the discrepancy. I'm not a QW fan because I don't believe he has the technique and hips to play corner but I do believe he's faster than 4.7. Judging by his highlights he has quick burst in short areas & I truly believe he's a mid 4.4 to 4.5 speed. He's fast and I don't dispute that at all. Just doesn't have any technique. In D1 his athleticism won't get him very far unless he learns the necessary skills & moves positions.

If I had to throw a dart id guess he's an electronic 4.8

I know they do but everyone was saying how he was up there and only wearing Miami gear. He's gonna wear the gear of every school he goes to when he visits that school thats what the people on the boards need to realize. Him being in a Miami shirt means 0.000000000 him in a gator jersey means 0.0000000 etc.

Yeah I file the gear they wear in the same folder as throwing up the U. It's basically meaningless. Still, showing up for a Gator visit wearing a Miami shirt is pretty **** funny.

Not just a miami shirt. An "Al Golden Football Camp" shirt. Lol, Muschamp hates Al.

Not just a miami shirt. An "Al Golden Football Camp" shirt. Lol, Muschamp hates Al.
Really? Is there a story behind this?

Advertisement

They don't like each other. UF has been real bad about dirty and negative recruiting against us. Telling kids were going to get the death penalty, get kicked out of the ACC and other compete bull****. It's says a lot more about the kind of person Muschamp is. Total scumbag. I wish kids and parents were more informed.

They don't like each other. UF has been real bad about dirty and negative recruiting against us. Telling kids were going to get the death penalty, get kicked out of the ACC and other compete bull****. It's says a lot more about the kind of person Muschamp is. Total scumbag. I wish kids and parents were more informed.
I see you are one of those posters who makes up stuff I was hoping there was a good story but you are living that fantasy life.

I see you are one of those posters who makes up stuff I was hoping there was a good story but you are living that fantasy life.

I actually read something where UF was one of the top schools recruiting negatively against us with i think Arkansas so if true that would be a reason

Advertisement

I actually read something where UF was one of the top schools recruiting negatively against us with i think Arkansas so if true that would be a reason
and where did you read that bleacher report? SMH at anybody believing Muschamp is telling people UM is getting kicked out of the ACC

and where did you read that bleacher report? SMH at anybody believing Muschamp is telling people UM is getting kicked out of the ACC

WTF i dont go on bleacher report........ and i didnt say anything about getting kicked out of the ACC......... im saying i use this sight and on the UM 24/7 page and 1 of the sites i read that not saying its fact but i read that and if thats true that would be a reason they wouldnt get along

WTF i dont go on bleacher report........ and i didnt say anything about getting kicked out of the ACC......... im saying i use this sight and on the UM 24/7 page and 1 of the sites i read that not saying its fact but i read that and if thats true that would be a reason they wouldnt get along

Alex Collins did say he was worried about sanction and not playing is a bowl game but dont look at Muschamp look at the number one person that was in his **** ear. He was saying that stuff before Florida even started to really recruit him. Bomb claims Muschamp was talking about UM getting kicked out of the ACC. I doubt those two hate each other

Another thread where people act like Golden is an *******, and Quincy has done nothing wrong.

Why do I act surprised.

I'm 100% certain Golden has told Quincy if he plans on playing S at the next level he has a spot.

But don't let that bother you guys, continue on bashing our head coach for making an intelligent decision.

Slow cornerbacks are my favorite!

169.gif

Advertisement
Back