Look how Ermon Lane showed up at UF

there is the legendary story about Eric Winston

showed up to his visit wearing a Texas T shirt

it gets fuzzy here: some say Shannon; others say Swasey told him to change or GTFO

Winston commits on the spot.

Advertisement
LOL. (Please, Please, Mr. Muschamp give the same ultimatum to Ermon! Please!) Could you imagine it? "Ermon, take that shirt off BOY, or pack ur **** and head back to Miami!"

Ermon responds with, "Aight, cuzo, its all good. I'm out. See you Sept 7th, Btw." LOL.

LOL. (Please, Please, Mr. Muschamp give the same ultimatum to Ermon! Please!) Could you imagine it? "Ermon, take that shirt off BOY, or pack ur **** and head back to Miami!"

Ermon responds with, "Aight, cuzo, its all good. I'm out. See you Sept 7th, Btw." LOL.

Ermon is a smart kid he would never actually wear the shirt when meeting with the staff or touring the school.

****, dude. U like the next door neighbor who called the cops in "Project X". Just wanna ruin all the fun for no reason. Smh. No ****, Gator! We just havin some fun with it..

Advertisement
ERMON = MUST GET

this pic

revolution.jpg

Advertisement
You are clueless if you dont think showing up to UF with a UM shirt on means nothing! LOL. In those parts, thats like showing up to a KKK rally with a MLK shirt on. Does it mean he is ours? No. But it means we will be there until the end and we have to have at least a 50/50 shot which is all we can ask for.

(And dont give me the ole, "Well he probably just threw the shirt on not even thinking about." Hes from the hood. Cats from the hood when they just "throw something on" would put an all black T on or an all white T. JMO.
ped
In 1993 I was in Gainesville with a GT Mustang with a Hurricanes license plate holder front and back. A cop stopped me and gave me a ticket for
a defective vehicle. Said, "Boy, we don't like that **** up here."

True Story.

I just don't get why Quincy tweeted this as he seems to hate The U now, he was the one that tweeted Lammons in his Miami jacket too

Advertisement
I just don't get why Quincy tweeted this as he seems to hate The U now, he was the one that tweeted Lammons in his Miami jacket too

Are you implying he's intentionally trolling? Clarify?

I just think Quincy wants his Miami offer and continues to try and bring attention to him not having one. The stuff he is doing is not going to help him get an offer.

BGhk-b3CcAIq3w3.jpg:large

Last edited:
I opened this thread all like, 'please be wearing UM gear... please be wearing UM gear.'

Advertisement
there is the legendary story about Eric Winston

showed up to his visit wearing a Texas T shirt

it gets fuzzy here: some say Shannon; others say Swasey told him to change or GTFO

Winston commits on the spot.

Pretty sure Winston's dad kicked him out of the house for a little while for not going to A&M

Are you implying he's intentionally trolling? Clarify?

I just think Quincy wants his Miami offer and continues to try and bring attention to him not having one. The stuff he is doing is not going to help him get an offer.

I really have no idea what to think about it, just think it is strange Quincy is the one tweeting these pictures. It is a wild thought to say these kids are intentionally trolling and have no clue if they are or aren't. It just seems Quincy is always hating on the U for not giving him an offer but then putting pictures up of his boys in Miami gear. Just weird to me

Advertisement
Back