Look how Ermon Lane showed up at UF

Yeah I file the gear they wear in the same folder as throwing up the U. It's basically meaningless. Still, showing up for a Gator visit wearing a Miami shirt is pretty **** funny.

Not just a miami shirt. An "Al Golden Football Camp" shirt. Lol, Muschamp hates Al.
Really? Is there a story behind this?

They don't like each other. UF has been real bad about dirty and negative recruiting against us. Telling kids were going to get the death penalty, get kicked out of the ACC and other compete bull****. It's says a lot more about the kind of person Muschamp is. Total scumbag. I wish kids and parents were more informed.
I see you are one of those posters who makes up stuff I was hoping there was a good story but you are living that fantasy life.

If you say so. It's just words in cyberspace. Not sure what lying on the internet is good for. If you want to think differently, you are welcome to. It just makes you a disillusioned sheltered Gator who wants to hear what he wants to hear. Not sure why you're so upset anyway, Muschamps scummy ways have been pretty effective.

Advertisement
Yeah I file the gear they wear in the same folder as throwing up the U. It's basically meaningless. Still, showing up for a Gator visit wearing a Miami shirt is pretty **** funny.

Not just a miami shirt. An "Al Golden Football Camp" shirt. Lol, Muschamp hates Al.

They don't like each other. UF has been real bad about dirty and negative recruiting against us. Telling kids were going to get the death penalty, get kicked out of the ACC and other compete bull****. It's says a lot more about the kind of person Muschamp is. Total scumbag. I wish kids and parents were more informed.
I see you are one of those posters who makes up stuff I was hoping there was a good story but you are living that fantasy life.

Yea. Gotta side with the gator on this one, though I am sure some negative recruiting has been used by Florida, I really doubt that Muschamp and Golden are out for each others blood. The only coach I can think of Golden having personal beef with may be Beamer, because of the whole Blue situation.

Yea. Gotta side with the gator on this one, though I am sure some negative recruiting has been used by Florida, I really doubt that Muschamp and Golden are out for each others blood. The only coach I can think of Golden having personal beef with may be Beamer, because of the whole Blue situation.

Blue is NOTHING compared to some of the **** Muschump has pulled. He's as bad as any of them have ever been.

If you say so. It's just words in cyberspace. Not sure what lying on the internet is good for. If you want to think differently, you are welcome to. It just makes you a disillusioned sheltered Gator who wants to hear what he wants to hear. Not sure why you're so upset anyway, Muschamps scummy ways have been pretty effective.
I am not upset about you making up stuff I think it is funny. Who do you believe Muschamps "scummy ways" worked on against Golden?

I am not upset about you making up stuff I think it is funny. Who do you believe Muschamps "scummy ways" worked on against Golden?

Nobody knows what any of these coaches do so im not saying its true but if you told me Golden negatively recruited other coaches id believe that its just the business

Advertisement
Lets just make one Quincy Wilson thread where everyone complains

This **** is getting ridiculous

Blue is NOTHING compared to some of the **** Muschump has pulled. He's as bad as any of them have ever been.

Not saying that you're wrong, I think we/@IHATETHISPLACE just want you to show us some proof/hard evidence

Stop saying a player throwing up the U "means nothing". Just because it meant nothing in one particular instance, doesn't mean it that it means nothing in every instance. Plenty of players who committed here threw up the U and stuck with their commitment.

Y'all sound so butthurt and fragile.

Just because one girl you dated cheated on you, doesn't mean every girl you're ever going to date will cheat on you. If you're going to go on acting like every girl after her is a ***** who will cheat on you, you'll just be miserable. You have to learn to let it go and move on. You can't think like that. Just a terrible way to think.

Same with recruits, just because one threw up the U and went elsewhere doesn't mean the next will do the same. Get over your hurt feelings and stop acting like *******.

Advertisement

Not saying that you're wrong, I think we/@IHATETHISPLACE just want you to show us some proof/hard evidence

i think a lot of it is a carry over from when Meyer was at UF, he was notorious down here with his negative recruiting and many believe Muschump's kept the tradition going.

Is Muschump doing it? Probably, but who isn't? The coach from Edison said it on that douche's show before he got canned, "every coach that walks into my office to recruit against Miami says that they're getting the death penalty, or do you really wanna go play where you're not gonna be able to play in a bowl game?"

in the end who cares if he is or isn't? i still hate him and them the same...

Nobody's making **** up gaytuh.....Al Golden himself went on WQAM and hinted that Muschamp was negative recruiting the **** out of us. I dont give a **** what your stupid rep bar says, remember what site your on and know your roll son. If you lived in South Florida you would know these things. Now get the **** out of here.

Nobody's making **** up gaytuh.....Al Golden himself went on WQAM and hinted that Muschamp was negative recruiting the **** out of us. I dont give a **** what your stupid rep bar says, remember what site your on and know your roll son. If you lived in South Florida you would know these things. Now get the **** out of here.

this is hard but the ******* truth. IHate go **** yourself bc if you're acting like Muschamp hasn't negative recruited and lied to recruits about Miami then you're lying to yourself

Advertisement
Lane doesnt looked to thrilled to be there or maybe he is just tired

I like the fact that they are all standing on the Gator logo.

He lists himself at 4.4 & ESPN lists him at 4.7. That's the discrepancy. I'm not a QW fan because I don't believe he has the technique and hips to play corner but I do believe he's faster than 4.7. Judging by his highlights he has quick burst in short areas & I truly believe he's a mid 4.4 to 4.5 speed. He's fast and I don't dispute that at all. Just doesn't have any technique. In D1 his athleticism won't get him very far unless he learns the necessary skills & moves positions.

ESPN lists your 40 through electronically timed combines

Advertisement
Some people say that Alabama is a strong possibility for Ermon.

However, I don't see how he does not end up at Miami.

His mom wants him to stay home.

Michael Barrow is his cousin and lead recruiter.

The amount of talent we are getting on offense is sick.
Stacking Chips.

This thread is truly funny... Well Ermon did enjoy himself up there at UF with a fellow Homestead Bronco Darrin Kitchens

Advertisement
Back