Look how Ermon Lane showed up at UF

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
263.jpg

♕Nino©✰ ‏@D1andOnly_Q
2014 #1 receiver Ermon Lane repping The U in Gainesville

know it doesnt mean ****, but it will at least it'll **** with the Gaytors a little

Advertisement
Lmao love it! By the way have I ever mentioned how much I hate those f#%ks! Go Canes!

Advertisement
I try not to read too much into this stuff....but this has to mean something....I ****** love it.

Advertisement
It's March and we are obsessing over recruiting. Reading too much into everything is required. Love the shirt. Maybe it was a gift from a kind uncle. If so, I'm sure the pic warmed his heart.

Advertisement
Some people say that Alabama is a strong possibility for Ermon.

However, I don't see how he does not end up at Miami.

His mom wants him to stay home.

Michael Barrow is his cousin and lead recruiter.

The amount of talent we are getting on offense is sick.

You are clueless if you dont think showing up to UF with a UM shirt on means nothing! LOL. In those parts, thats like showing up to a KKK rally with a MLK shirt on. Does it mean he is ours? No. But it means we will be there until the end and we have to have at least a 50/50 shot which is all we can ask for.

(And dont give me the ole, "Well he probably just threw the shirt on not even thinking about." Hes from the hood. Cats from the hood when they just "throw something on" would put an all black T on or an all white T. JMO.

Even though he didn't go to The U, Orson Charles still gets the crown for breaking UF's national championship trophy and then signing with their rival.

I think it's Miami or Bama for Ermon Lane so it is funny to see him **** with the Turds like that. Maybe he can go break Bama's NC trophy and then come here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back