LOL @ Randy Shannon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Save your parents a lot of money and go to Santa Montica CC. Coaching at UF doesn't make you a traitor? Take that **** to a Bernie Sanders rally and DIAF will you.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Yeah, really, WTF is this surfer dude talking about uf not being a hated opponent?
It's this new generation of ****sicles we're breeding. He's probably in his safe space playing with play doh all afternoon.

I'm sure in reality you know everything I wrote is correct. And If you don't you really are an Idiot
You're why we're pro abortion. Not regular in the womb, but much later. I love these 19 year old facquits who come on here to tell us like it is. You lost all credibility when you said UF isn't that big of a rival. Sterilize yourself.

I said "UF isn't that big of a rival anymore"

How exactly am I wrong here?
I didn't say they weren't a rival. But when you only play someone 6 times in the last 30 years and they only beat you 1 time, I just don't see how that is such a strong rivalry as it used to be. FSU is a much bigger rival. The UF rivalry is not even close to what it was. Really the only part of it that is a rivalry is in recruiting since they are one of the big 3 Florida schools.

Go shove your galaxy note up your *** and with any luck it'll catch on fire That way you can go back to not posting on this board.

Advertisement
**** I can coach a defense with Sean Taylor Vilma rolls and all those savages

Do you mouthbreathers not remember the end of the Coker era? Shannon's defenses were still **** good, in fact they were the only reason Coker's later teams were bowl eligible, because there was no way in **** Kyle Wright or Kirby Freeman were winning games offensively. He's not HC material, but he is a solid DC, and I don't hold a grudge against him for wanting to earn a living. The main question is whether he has grown while at UF, his defensive philosophy had become a bit stale here.

The best UM DC to ever do it. I wish him the best. U can't deny he is laying the foundation to have great years to come as a DC again at UF. I hope this time the politics doesn't keep him from getting another shot at a HC position.

Its so many dumbass ppl on this board lol Randy Shannon is one of the best dcs to ever coach at UM clowns deal with it

This board really has a problem with black coaches hmmmmm

Dugans Rumph and Brown three of the best coaches on staff. This board has wanted each of them fired at some point this past season.

Hmm Charlie Strong Randy Shannon Willie Taggert Kevin Sumlin lol the obvious is obvious

Its so many dumbass ppl on this board lol Randy Shannon is one of the best dcs to ever coach at UM clowns deal with it

Dugans Rumph and Brown three of the best coaches on staff. This board has wanted each of them fired at some point this past season.

Hmm Charlie Strong Randy Shannon Willie Taggert Kevin Sumlin lol the obvious is obvious

True lol, sh*t is crazy

Advertisement

Jethro Franklin and Paul Williams

You are being selective. White coaches aren't exempt from criticism. Jon Richt and Stacy Searels both took plenty of heat from the board.

So did Mark Richt..

Last edited:
Not only is he working with an enemy school...he's getting used and disrespected by said **** hole program..lol have some fuggin dignity

I get the guy has to make a living, but of all people...Randy working at UF and being dycked around is like being cucked by an morbidly obese woman after you just dated Amber Heard. Dude needs to get some standards.

My problem with Randy stems from the fact he is coaching Florida. If he was coaching at Washington, then I might say he was one of the greatest defensive coaches we ever had. A truly exemplary performance in his entire cane career minus the HC stint.

Now since, he is up there in Gainesville, I'll say that dude is overrated and the times have passed his old *** by. He was only helped by all those all-americans anyway.

That has nothing to do with race for me.

Advertisement
I actually think and know Shannon can coach I just don't like that he's at uf or one of our rival schools doing it. Hope he leaves soon

Don't be a cūnt. White coaches get just as much grief here.

Soft minded fūckboys like you just want to inject that meamigless shīt everywhere. Getting talked shīt about comes with the territory. White, black, everybody.

If you are a coach, at some point people going to talk mad **** about you. Get the fūck over it, race baiter.

Advertisement

You are being selective. White coaches aren't exempt from criticism. Jon Richt and Stacy Searels both took plenty of heat from the board.

So did Mark Richt..

LOL! You can't be serious... None of those guys average at least one thread a month calling for their dismissal, talk about how much they suck, hope they never ever coach again and outright denial of any contribution to the U's success. GTFOH!!!!

So did Mark Richt..

LOL! You can't be serious... None of those guys average at least one thread a month calling for their dismissal, talk about how much they suck, hope they never ever coach again and outright denial of any contribution to the U's success. GTFOH!!!!

You are incorrect. During the season there was a fire Mark Richt thread on a weekly if not more common basis. Jon Richt is one of the most criticized coaches on this staff, second only to Rumph.

Advertisement

So did Mark Richt..

You are incorrect. During the season there was a fire Mark Richt thread on a weekly if not more common basis. Jon Richt is one of the most criticized coaches on this staff, second only to Rumph.

Richt and Jr just got here. Let's see how this plays out over the next 15 years then we will tally up.

He was only helped by all those all-americans anyway.

LOL...nobody wins with no talent. Saban was garbage before He went to the SEC.

Screenshot_2017-02-11-23-35-10.jpg

Now if you mean the best season Michigan State had in 35 years as your example for garbage, then I'm not sure I understand the definition of garbage.

this board has wanted golden to remain the coach in the past.. the *** has that got to do with anything

also there is no "three of the best coaches on staff" without the name kool in it

***ing victim mentality

He was only helped by all those all-americans anyway.

LOL...nobody wins with no talent. Saban was garbage before He went to the SEC.

View attachment 42703

Now if you mean the best season Michigan State had in 35 years as your example for garbage, then I'm not sure I understand the definition of garbage.

So you're best example of not needing some talent is the greatest coach in college football history?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back