LOL @ Randy Shannon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randy Shannon is a good coach and like has been said not head coaching material. I think it gets lost in the shuffle sometimes around here. Yes, Miami gave him some incredible opportunities. Randy as a high school athlete earned a scholly to Miami. Randy earned an opportunity to coach. He developed under some quality coaches. He added value to Miami. And let me say this. The 2016 defensive squad vs the 2015 squad, what do you think? Which D was better? Which D would you want now? What is the difference in them? Lets not kid ourselves here. Coaching makes a big ****ing difference. IMO Diaz had the better staff, but had to do more to get his D as tough as they were compared to Dorito's D. Dorito had less staff, but better players (in a weird sense . . . ) so he should have had his D playing better imo than the 2016 version. Point is Randy may have had world class talent, but he still coached them up. I do not think he gets enough credit for that. I think some of the reasons may be because he is black and comes across like a recluse. I think if he were white and recluse he would be seen more positively.

so are you saying because Randy is black and a recluse he should have had better opportunities than to be (up to now) a journeyman lb coach at TCU, AK, and Florida? So now he is a co-dc at Florida. You think McEnamelstain doesn't trust Randy to have full reigns due to his skin color and reclusiveness?

no i am saying that many of the people who hate him, hate him bc he is black and a recluse.

I dont hate Coker, Shannon, or Golden. I wouldn't want any of them as my head coach. I do think that they all have positive qualities with regards to coaching.

For some reason, Shannon who has been ALL MIAMI almost all the time seems to get more venom and hate than other former coaches. I think Shannon comes across poorly at times, bc he seems reclusive, inflexible, unwilling to change, etc;

And as far as co this or co that, I just assume that it is a title to hire or retain a coach along with a pay increase. If Shannon wasn't trusted he wouldnt have DC attached to his name.

Wow!

A mod that's a race baiter.

So are Gorlden and Dorito hated because they're white? Because unlike your clear cut lie, they are the ones that get much more hate and venom, and it's not even close.

Because I sure hate them way more than Shannon, as do most posters. Way more. Can't be the head coaching, because their winning percentages are basically the same.

Really bad attempt at race trolling, mod.

Too be honest, I felt Al and D got too much undeserved love until the fanbase finally realize they were mistakes. We had threads at the beginning of 2015 debating about him compared to Jimmy and Butch. Dude did less than all of his predecessors and you still had a large portion of the fanbase support him. RS, Coker or Butch never had such support and they were true canes. For some reason Al and D always had some weird excuse to validate their actions despite failures.

As for race with RS, there were fans that saw him as a failure before he coached because of his skin color. And for whatever reason the university was too cheap to give him the budget to sign coaches like Koeter or Kelvin Sumler to his offensive staff (dont think that was race the U is cheap even in non-athletic departments). However in the midst of all that he could of still won. He still had the majority of the fanbase to have his back, his team was picked as a bcs contender in 2010, with Whipple he was still projected to win games but he failed and its on him.

Advertisement
Randy Shannon is a good coach and like has been said not head coaching material. I think it gets lost in the shuffle sometimes around here. Yes, Miami gave him some incredible opportunities. Randy as a high school athlete earned a scholly to Miami. Randy earned an opportunity to coach. He developed under some quality coaches. He added value to Miami. And let me say this. The 2016 defensive squad vs the 2015 squad, what do you think? Which D was better? Which D would you want now? What is the difference in them? Lets not kid ourselves here. Coaching makes a big ****ing difference. IMO Diaz had the better staff, but had to do more to get his D as tough as they were compared to Dorito's D. Dorito had less staff, but better players (in a weird sense . . . ) so he should have had his D playing better imo than the 2016 version. Point is Randy may have had world class talent, but he still coached them up. I do not think he gets enough credit for that. I think some of the reasons may be because he is black and comes across like a recluse. I think if he were white and recluse he would be seen more positively.

so are you saying because Randy is black and a recluse he should have had better opportunities than to be (up to now) a journeyman lb coach at TCU, AK, and Florida? So now he is a co-dc at Florida. You think McEnamelstain doesn't trust Randy to have full reigns due to his skin color and reclusiveness?

no i am saying that many of the people who hate him, hate him bc he is black and a recluse.

I dont hate Coker, Shannon, or Golden. I wouldn't want any of them as my head coach. I do think that they all have positive qualities with regards to coaching.

For some reason, Shannon who has been ALL MIAMI almost all the time seems to get more venom and hate than other former coaches. I think Shannon comes across poorly at times, bc he seems reclusive, inflexible, unwilling to change, etc;

And as far as co this or co that, I just assume that it is a title to hire or retain a coach along with a pay increase. If Shannon wasn't trusted he wouldnt have DC attached to his name.
They hate him because he was a poor, lazy and ineffective head coach who did more damage than good. Look no further than his complete indifference towards Miami Central, a predominantly black school. In the middle of a state title run, he couldn't be bothered to show his face there even for the sake community. Tell me that didn't come bite us in the ***. You say he is hated because he is black? That's convenient I suppose, but the real reason is because he is a turncoat Gator who who forgets for all the damage he did on the behalf of Miami, he decides to run around here now like he's Mr Dade County. He isn't hated because he is black, but he certainly gets a pass from some because of it.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

He was an ineffective head coach. Was he lazy? I haven't heard people question his work ethic per se. Should the head coach at the university of miami pop in to every high school in the tricounty area? That would be a great idea. For the record I am not saying RS is hated by the masses because he is black. Read the board, there is a special hatred of him among his family. I think he is hated by Cane fans bc he is black and a recluse. I am not separating recluse from the hatred. If RS had been personality wise more like Coker or Golden I do not think he would be despised the way he is.

I think that if we went to all the acc and sec boards and asked them what they thought of randy shannon, it would be overall a positive. Conversely with cane boards I think it would be negative.

They hate him because he was a poor, lazy and ineffective head coach who did more damage than good. Look no further than his complete indifference towards Miami Central, a predominantly black school. In the middle of a state title run, he couldn't be bothered to show his face there even for the sake community. Tell me that didn't come bite us in the ***. You say he is hated because he is black? That's convenient I suppose, but the real reason is because he is a turncoat Gator who who forgets for all the damage he did on the behalf of Miami, he decides to run around here now like he's Mr Dade County. He isn't hated because he is black, but he certainly gets a pass from some because of it.

He was an ineffective head coach. Was he lazy? I haven't heard people question his work ethic per se. Should the head coach at the university of miami pop in to every high school in the tricounty area? That would be a great idea. For the record I am not saying RS is hated by the masses because he is black. Read the board, there is a special hatred of him among his family. I think he is hated by Cane fans bc he is black and a recluse. I am not separating recluse from the hatred. If RS had been personality wise more like Coker or Golden I do not think he would be despised the way he is.

I think that if we went to all the acc and sec boards and asked them what they thought of randy shannon, it would be overall a positive. Conversely with cane boards I think it would be negative.

The mod says: "he (Randy) is hated by Cane fans bc he is black"

There you have it. CIS has a race baiting troll as a mod.

Pathetic. Worst mod ever.

Also, your comment is a flat out bullshīt lie. I see no evidence or indication at all that any dislike or hate of him is based on race, but rather on the fact that he was an ineffective and lazy coach and recruiter when at Miami, and now he's a sleazy recruiting GATURD.

Last edited:
I just can't figure out the traitor part. Randy was fired from Miami; he didn't quit nor leave voluntarily. He never had the full and necessary support from the university to be successful and he even had to sue to get what he was contractually owed. So he played and coached for UM, but now he has a JOB at UF. Mark Richt played at UM and coached at FSU. I haven't heard one person call him a traitor for having a job for another team. Do you understand the words that are coming out of your own mouth?

In 1992 I would have said Radio was a true cane through and CMR was a traitor too. It's not 1992 anymore though. There is one man (CMR) actively trying to improve the canes and there is one man (Radio) actively trying to prevent that from happening. Who's side are you on?Florida may be our biggest nemesis in recruiting right now. I'm **** sure going to talk all the sh it on that man as I possible can. He is the enemy right now. Don't be an idiot. Everything i say about Radio may or may not be what I truely believe, but it's what I got to say while he resides in Gainesville. Come on man. Have some fuc king Canes pride.

Radio a good coach; he just not head coach material.

Agree he's a good coach. But he's not DC material either, Dog. At least not at a BCS team like UF or Miami.

He is one of the best DCs to ever coach at UM tf u talking about??

i agree miami did not want to pay him the money they owed him thats where all that came from. should have never hired him and the first place he wasn't ready for this type of program.

Advertisement
Randy broke into my house back in the days... ***** stole a pair of socks... Left the Jays, but took some **** socks... True story

LOL...got Randy fuqed the fuq up.

Randy's only flaw as a HC was hiring totally incompetent OCs.

Defense is about getting off the field via TOs & 3 & outs, and nobody has bested the 28 TOs & the 3rd down conversion rate of His 2010 D...nobody...including Diaz.

But conversely, Whipples totally incompetent O had 36 TOs in 2010...THIRTY SIX TURNOVERS!!!...you can't win with that.

Go watch the bowl game vs Wisconsin

Advertisement
Yall are tripping. Coaching at another school doesn't make you a traitor.
If he was recruiting kids and telling them Miami sucks and they shouldn't go there, that would be different. If he's actively negatively recruiting Miami, then sure he's a traitor.

But really just because someone is at UF doesn't mean hes a traitor. **** if he was the DC at Alabama, he'd still be recruiting the South Florida guys, because those are where his connections are. It doesn't matter what school he's at, he'd actively be recruiting guys Miami is targeting and trying to pull them away. So if he was at Bama does that make him a traitor? according to most of you, yes.

Anyways UF isn't even that big of a rival anymore, we don't play them more than once every 5 yrs. All they are are rivals in recruiting. So what would be the difference if he was coaching anywhere else that recruits South Florida? There isn't one!

If he was recruiting kids and telling them Miami sucks and they shouldn't go there, that would be different. If he's actively negatively recruiting Miami, then sure he's a traitor.

But really just because someone is at UF doesn't mean hes a traitor. **** if he was the DC at Alabama, he'd still be recruiting the South Florida guys, because those are where his connections are. It doesn't matter what school he's at, he'd actively be recruiting guys Miami is targeting and trying to pull them away. So if he was at Bama does that make him a traitor? according to most of you, yes.

Anyways UF isn't even that big of a rival anymore, we don't play them more than once every 5 yrs. All they are are rivals in recruiting. So what would be the difference if he was coaching anywhere else that recruits South Florida? There isn't one!
Save your parents a lot of money and go to Santa Montica CC. Coaching at UF doesn't make you a traitor? Take that **** to a Bernie Sanders rally and DIAF will you.

Save your parents a lot of money and go to Santa Montica CC. Coaching at UF doesn't make you a traitor? Take that **** to a Bernie Sanders rally and DIAF will you.

Yeah, really, WTF is this surfer dude talking about uf not being a hated opponent?

Yeah, really, WTF is this surfer dude talking about uf not being a hated opponent?
It's this new generation of twatsicles we're breeding. He's probably in his safe space playing with play doh all afternoon.

Advertisement
Shannon is nothing more than a Louisiana delicacy now; he deserves everything coming to him. He could've made a living at any other school, but chose to go to UF.

You would go where the money is too! Shut that tough talk up you broke m other fu cker! I bet if Trump sent you a check or HIllary sent you one you would go to work. Stop acting like you have some big moral compass you self righteous n.i.g.g.a

****. Arkansas had his number. They passed him over completely when their DC jumped ship and Randy was LB coach there. Now Shannon calls a killer bowl game and the Gators are like..."Mmmmm not so fast, Randy..."

Advertisement
Shannon is nothing more than a Louisiana delicacy now; he deserves everything coming to him. He could've made a living at any other school, but chose to go to UF.

You would go where the money is too! Shut that tough talk up you broke m other fu cker! I bet if Trump sent you a check or HIllary sent you one you would go to work. Stop acting like you have some big moral compass you self righteous n.i.g.g.a

Lol. You're a funny *******.

Last edited:

It's this new generation of twatsicles we're breeding. He's probably in his safe space playing with play doh all afternoon.

I'm sure in reality you know everything I wrote is correct. And If you don't you really are an Idiot

Last edited:

It's this new generation of ****sicles we're breeding. He's probably in his safe space playing with play doh all afternoon.

I'm sure in reality you know everything I wrote is correct. And If you don't you really are an Idiot
You're why we're pro abortion. Not regular in the womb, but much later. I love these 19 year old facquits who come on here to tell us like it is. You lost all credibility when you said UF isn't that big of a rival. Sterilize yourself.

Uh, no. You don't go to UF, .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back