Lol Jack Daniels lol

Ha, okay man. Believe what you will. Just a crazy coincidence with Dwyer, Jack, UF and Miami

Just like Gatewood didn't send Collins to Arky.

Advertisement
LOL yea, he'll send players everywhere including to UF's biggest rivals, but Miami is apparently where he draws the line. LOL alrighty then.

And is the issue really Jack Daniels? Or are a bunch of grown men just upset because a 17 yr. old didn't pick their favorite school?

Because Donnell Bennet made it very public that he was pushing Stacy Coley to Miami, accompanied him on visits to Miami, **** he drove him, and even joked about keeping other schools from talking to Stacy. He flat came out and said he was doing everything in his power to make sure Coley ended up at Miami. For all the **** y'all are talking about Daniels and how biased he is he has never done anything like that. So I take it y'all had a problem with Stacy Coley's recruiting? Or nah?

Just remember y'all said the same **** about Ice last year. Now a year later almost his entire team is committed to Miami. So I guess he got over his bias in a year LOL.

Donnell Bennet made it very public that he was pushing Stacy Coley to Miami, accompanied him on visits to Miami, **** he drove him, and even joked about keeping other schools from talking to Stacy. He flat came out and said he was doing everything in his power to make sure Coley ended up at Miami.

Link?

Advertisement
And is the issue really Jack Daniels? Or are a bunch of grown men just upset because a 17 yr. old didn't pick their favorite school?

Because Donnell Bennet made it very public that he was pushing Stacy Coley to Miami, accompanied him on visits to Miami, **** he drove him, and even joked about keeping other schools from talking to Stacy. He flat came out and said he was doing everything in his power to make sure Coley ended up at Miami. For all the **** y'all are talking about Daniels and how biased he is he has never done anything like that. So I take it y'all had a problem with Stacy Coley's recruiting? Or nah?

Just remember y'all said the same **** about Ice last year. Now a year later almost his entire team is committed to Miami. So I guess he got over his bias in a year LOL.
People(me too) blasted Ice because of this interview to that **** Navarro:
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umia...nned-um-pulled-scholarship-from-kirkland.html
"They don't know when an offer is going to get pulled, if they're going to do what they did to Denver today. He's an All-American. I just don't understand how they let him get out of here. I won't stop anybody from going to UM, but I can tell you I'll never help them again."

And you better get off your altar, because maybe the the real issue is you´re here, in a freaking rivals recruiting forum (with five thousand + posts!) trying to give your Gator perspective and defend your buddy...

Always laugh at this stuff. Jack is such a great guy he sent Brissett to UF when everyone knew they loved Driskell. He wasn't getting a fair shot there. Brissett own mom wanted him at Miami.

Way to look out for the kids best interest. Sacrifices a kids career. Great guy, definitely nothing against Miami.

Ummm he didn't send Brissett to UF...in fact he told Brissett Miami was his best shot. Brissett was just a UF fan and wanted to be wherever Elam was...that was from Brissett's own mouth. BTW, he also told Elam to go to FSU when Urban retirered-unretired. There is no evidence of bias against Miami or any other school other than from the paranoid people on here, the dude has literally sent kids everywhere.

Why can't you people just accept the fact that kids have to make their own choices? They can't force or keep a kid from going anywhere.
Jack has not kept any kid from going to Miami...again he encouraged Brissett to sign with Miami, many people close to the situation have said that.

Everything in bold is completely contradictory. In one sentence you're saying he's "sending" kids places, implying he's the primary decision maker in the process. In the next sentence you say kids have to "make their own choices". So now, the recruit is the decision maker. Finally, in the last sentence, you say "they can't force or keep a kid from going anywhere".

So which is it?

And most people realize Bennett helped us a lot. I thank Bennett, true Cane. Coley was also heading into a nice situation.

That's why I don't understand the Jack nut hugging on a Canes site. I can admit Bennett steered Coley here, why can't people admit Jack steers guys away from Miami. I also can't say Jack is a great guy for putting one of his players and future success in jeopardy by sending him to a bad situation, Brissett to UF. I laugh that you say Jack told him to go to Miami, load of horse ****.

Advertisement
No it's not contradictory. I don't think he's sending kids anywhere, but you guys have made that argument. So if he has as much control as you guys say he does, that means he has 'sent' kids all over the place, that's the perspective I was arguing from.

And LOL@ me defending my buddy. UF hasn't gotten a player from there going on 4 years. He's said publically that if a kid asked his opinion he would not send them to UF, that was just last year. So he is no friend to the school I'm a fan of. That doesn't mean I'll make up **** to suit my argument like some of y'all do though.

if I have to hear about him "sending" players to fsu or ten im gonna blow something up.

1.) He didn't "send" Nick Oleary anywhere...he was in control of his recruitment at all...that kid and his family controlled his process
2.) who he sent to Tenn...was Maggit the de/olb. That kid's older bro went to Iowa State and he and his fam understood the recruiting process and they had control of that.

Its not a coincidence we don't have any footing at that school...whenever a known power house program doesn't send "one" kid...I mean "one" kid to the big school locally something is up.

This doesn't happen in Tally, etc...guys don't miss out completely on prospects.

**** we have better footing in the Muck...which was the gators/fsu stronghold for awhile....

And most people realize Bennett helped us a lot. I thank Bennett, true Cane. Coley was also heading into a nice situation.

That's why I don't understand the Jack nut hugging on a Canes site. I can admit Bennett steered Coley here, why can't people admit Jack steers guys away from Miami. I also can't say Jack is a great guy for putting one of his players and future success in jeopardy by sending him to a bad situation, Brissett to UF. I laugh that you say Jack told him to go to Miami, load of horse ****.

Cool, well tell Brissett he's lying then. It was talked about when he transferred from UF. Everyone was wondering why he went to UF when Driskel was already there and EE and he said when he asked Daniels' opinion he told him Miami seemed like the best situation for him. But he had always wanted to go to UF and play with Elam so he went anyway. But maybe you were more privy to their conversation than Brissett was, tell Brissett he's lying I guess.

Last edited:
Everyone can bicker back and forth over over Daniels and while I do find it hard to believe he hasn't pushed kids away from MIA based on the track record of Dwyer kids, the smart momey is that WTH is right.

Dixon at one point had named Miami his leader and seemed very comfortable with the idea of selecting us. But Golden was flat-out beat by Meyer down the stretch. End of story.

Advertisement
if I have to hear about him "sending" players to fsu or ten im gonna blow something up.

1.) He didn't "send" Nick Oleary anywhere...he was in control of his recruitment at all...that kid and his family controlled his process
2.) who he sent to Tenn...was Maggit the de/olb. That kid's older bro went to Iowa State and he and his fam understood the recruiting process and they had control of that.

Its not a coincidence we don't have any footing at that school...whenever a known power house program doesn't send "one" kid...I mean "one" kid to the big school locally something is up.

This doesn't happen in Tally, etc...guys don't miss out completely on prospects.

**** we have better footing in the Muck...which was the gators/fsu stronghold for awhile....

Made this point a few pages back... not adressed by Daniels Knights.

It´s just coincidence... a 10 year plus coincidence!

We hardly play the gators and won't play them again until 2023 and that is maybe. Why would he send his kids to other SEC teams and make them stronger?

I hate Mouth breathers. Ice, Luke, USchool coach and South Florida express coaches all hate Al Golden or Miami.

Advertisement

Aren't you sorta proving my point?

So he wasn't in charge of any of those kids' recruitment but he just so happened to be in control of all the others because y'all say so? How convenient. How does that make any sense to you? Every single person close to the program has always stated he lets kids and their families make their own decisions.

I am just curious as to who all these players are that Miami keeps losing due to Jack Daniels. Because most of the players I can think of, like O'Leary and Elam had very little interest in Miami regardless of Daniels.

We hardly play the gators and won't play them again until 2023 and that is maybe. Why would he send his kids to other SEC teams and make them stronger?
Oh! I new renegger! Nice!

English, we are not in some trash ghetto
So, basura is a term used in trash ghetto?!? Did not know about this...

Last edited:
Your evidence is biased. Do I think he would prefer all his kids go to UF? With him being a UF alum, probably.

F$U, Tenn, and UGA may be hated rivals, but Miami is the only one to burst onto the scene and send UF.ag into a decades long tailspin of suckage. Miami is the only one to flat out embarrass UF.ag (Kerwin Bell's bell is still ringing). Therefore, I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for him to hold something more against Miami than he might against other, more traditional rivals. I have no clue if the dude has a bias against Miami or not, and I don't care one way or the other. The facts speak for themselves and certainly support the claim people are making that he's steering kids away, but who knows. At the end of the day, the kids use the information they're given to make a decision. If Daniels is being selective and biased with the interpretation of that information to kids who look to him for guidance, well then, there you go.

Bro UGA, Tennessee, and FSU are probably UF's three most hated rivals if you took a poll. Point is if he's willing to send kids to those programs who directly compete with UF, I highly doubt he'd be keeping kids from going to Miami, a team UF barely plays.

Also it's not as if Dwyer is some powerhouse with 10 d-1 prospects a year. Most of the players people are saying he 'steered away' from Miami never had any interest in Miami to begin with, that has nothing to do with Daniels. For example, Brissett grew up a UF fan, Elam had known Urban Meyer since he was a boy (his bro played for Meyer), etc. How the **** is that the coaches fault? Some of those guys like Robert Clark weren't even actively recruited by Miami. So in reality, Miami has really only lost 2-3 kids from there the past few years, you've lost that many from Booker T. and Central this year alone. Meanwhile UF hasn't gotten a player from there since 10', so I guess he has a bias against UF now.

You must've learned to read at UF.ag.

Advertisement
Back