Lol Jack Daniels lol

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Dwyer's Jack Daniels on Al Golden: "Honest, intelligent and works his butt off. I think he’s one of the best coaches in the country.” #Canes
4:45pm - 19 Dec 13

WHATEVER YOU SAY SON

Advertisement
Him feeling that he has to make positive comment about Golden tells me all I need to know about Daniels and his intentions

Advertisement
another day...another chance for me to blast that big ****i#d wtdwyer14 sissy....**** came on here and trolled hard.

Advertisement
Al and staff aren't fools, so will be interesting to see how they deal with Dwyer going forward.

Advertisement
Y'all are some sensitive ******s. Y'all did this same **** to Ice Harris last year. Anytime we lose a couple recruits from a school in South Florida you all just going to start accusing the coach of hating UM?

Quite frankly this thread is pathetic. You all sound like some crybaby *** sore losers.

Advertisement
Y'all are some sensitive ******s. Y'all did this same **** to Ice Harris last year. Anytime we lose a couple recruits from a school in South Florida you all just going to start accusing the coach of hating UM?

Quite frankly this thread is pathetic. You all sound like some crybaby *** sore losers.

No. The BTW situation last year was completely different and your attempt to compare them makes you look ridiculous. Last year was a combination of two of their players trying clowning us along with BTW coaches running to the media to start a print war against the program. Fans naturally got angry at the BTW coaches attacking Miami and responded accordingly.

Dwyer kids have found a reason to not come to Miami for 10 years. It's just a crazy coincidence right?

How college football views ***...

653.gif

How Jack Daniels sees him...

58.png

Yet, you chose to open said thread and post in it.

Advertisement
Back