Lol Jack Daniels lol

With all due respect to my fellow Canes fans who know this guy personally..

I dont give a rats *** about him personally. He's very anti-UM and it needs to stop. I'd have no problem with any and all street forces being aligned against the guy until he is forced out at Dwyer high and never rehired for any job south of the I4 corridor. There's plenty of special ed kids in Jacksonville that need help. Dude can go teach, coach and extort side money from colleges up there.

Advertisement
LOL maybe the kids just didn't want to go to Miami? That's not a possibility I guess. UF has signed 4 kids from there in a decade, that's hardly some staggering number.

Also Dixon was a huge UF fan, he's no stranger to Meyer. In fact since about his sophomore year Dixon was rumored to have committed to UF but then that whole thing went down with all the transfers and he was turned off by it. Y'all are a trip, its always the HS coaches fault. Daniels has had kids go to huge rivals of UF but he won't send a kid to Miami...how does that even jive logically for y'all?
Thank you... People on this board have trouble accepting the fact that SOME KIDS JUST DON'T WANT TO COME HERE . Simple as that

never said he was Jim.[/QUOTE
your right.........sorry.............just getting a little defensive since i know him so well..........and to hurricaneU, he does more for the kids he coaches and even more for the kids he teaches....the kids he teaches are really really disabled

LOL maybe the kids just didn't want to go to Miami? That's not a possibility I guess. UF has signed 4 kids from there in a decade, that's hardly some staggering number.

Also Dixon was a huge UF fan, he's no stranger to Meyer. In fact since about his sophomore year Dixon was rumored to have committed to UF but then that whole thing went down with all the transfers and he was turned off by it. Y'all are a trip, its always the HS coaches fault. Daniels has had kids go to huge rivals of UF but he won't send a kid to Miami...how does that even jive logically for y'all?
Thank you... People on this board have trouble accepting the fact that SOME KIDS JUST DON'T WANT TO COME HERE . Simple as that

From a program in our backyard? For that long? Even when we have huge needs and they are our number one target (see Brissett)?

The evidence speaks for itself. I'm sure Daniels is a real swell guy to his players. Not exactly a praiseworthy feat there. But every Cane fan knows not to rely on a kid from Dwyer. No matter how hard or how long we have been recruiting them.

I see right through all his bs compliments and platitudes towards Golden.

Advertisement
ya you dont know him personally....i do .....he's not anti-MIAMI at all....and you can try to get him out, but you would be waisting you time......you think he would send kids to Auburn or Tennessee but not MIAMI.........

From a program in our backyard? For that long? Even when we have huge needs and they are our number one target (see Brissett)?

The evidence speaks for itself. I'm sure Daniels is a real swell guy to his players. Not exactly a praiseworthy feat there. But every Cane fan knows not to rely on a kid from Dwyer. No matter how hard or how long we have been recruiting them.

It happens, FSU has been losing kids from Tallahasee Lincoln recently and that school is literally 10 mins from them. Dwyer is hardly in Miami's backyard.

Your evidence is biased. Do I think he would prefer all his kids go to UF? With him being a UF alum, probably. But he's sent kids to FSU, UGA, and Tennessee off the top of my head...all schools who are traditional, hated rivals of UF. So it doesn't jive that he wouldn't send a kid to Miami. I know for a fact that he told Brissett he should go to Miami...but Brissett was a UF fan and was dead set on going there. The dude has no bias against Miami. Seems like you guys want coaches to force kids to sign with Miami and if they don't they're anti-Miami, it's silly.

How many player s have we really gone after ....mabey 10 and we got 1 its not like they are MIAMI NORTHWESTERN with 5 D1 prospects a year

Advertisement
Your evidence is biased. Do I think he would prefer all his kids go to UF? With him being a UF alum, probably.

F$U, Tenn, and UGA may be hated rivals, but Miami is the only one to burst onto the scene and send UF.ag into a decades long tailspin of suckage. Miami is the only one to flat out embarrass UF.ag (Kerwin Bell's bell is still ringing). Therefore, I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for him to hold something more against Miami than he might against other, more traditional rivals. I have no clue if the dude has a bias against Miami or not, and I don't care one way or the other. The facts speak for themselves and certainly support the claim people are making that he's steering kids away, but who knows. At the end of the day, the kids use the information they're given to make a decision. If Daniels is being selective and biased with the interpretation of that information to kids who look to him for guidance, well then, there you go.

It happens, FSU has been losing kids from Tallahasee Lincoln recently and that school is literally 10 mins from them. Dwyer is hardly in Miami's backyard.

This comparison does not fit... FSU has been losing kids, but not come out blanked.

Miami also has been losing players from MNW, BTW, Central, but like FSU did not come out with ZERO.

I don´t believe in such a coincidence...

Advertisement
Always laugh at this stuff. Jack is such a great guy he sent Brissett to UF when everyone knew they loved Driskell. He wasn't getting a fair shot there. Brissett own mom wanted him at Miami.

Way to look out for the kids best interest. Sacrifices a kids career. Great guy, definitely nothing against Miami.

Advertisement

This comparison does not fit... FSU has been losing kids, but not come out blanked.

Miami also has been losing players from MNW, BTW, Central, but like FSU did not come out with ZERO.

I don´t believe in such a coincidence...

+ 1

And for the record killa, yes Palm Beach is our backyard. ****, at the very least Palm Beach is our backyard. I don't know any program that wouldn't consider a neighbor county their backyard.

My point is you his jump on the coaches too much when it reality they can't force a kid to go anywhere . What happened when Demetrius Jackson wavered on his commitment for a few hours ? Who did yal blame ? Ice...when in fact it was nothing . It's kinda pathetic the excuses

Always laugh at this stuff. Jack is such a great guy he sent Brissett to UF when everyone knew they loved Driskell. He wasn't getting a fair shot there. Brissett own mom wanted him at Miami.

Way to look out for the kids best interest. Sacrifices a kids career. Great guy, definitely nothing against Miami.

Ummm he didn't send Brissett to UF...in fact he told Brissett Miami was his best shot. Brissett was just a UF fan and wanted to be wherever Elam was...that was from Brissett's own mouth. BTW, he also told Elam to go to FSU when Urban retirered-unretired. There is no evidence of bias against Miami or any other school other than from the paranoid people on here, the dude has literally sent kids everywhere.

Why can't you people just accept the fact that kids have to make their own choices? They can't force or keep a kid from going anywhere. Jack has not kept any kid from going to Miami...again he encouraged Brissett to sign with Miami, many people close to the situation have said that.

Your evidence is biased. Do I think he would prefer all his kids go to UF? With him being a UF alum, probably.

F$U, Tenn, and UGA may be hated rivals, but Miami is the only one to burst onto the scene and send UF.ag into a decades long tailspin of suckage. Miami is the only one to flat out embarrass UF.ag (Kerwin Bell's bell is still ringing). Therefore, I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for him to hold something more against Miami than he might against other, more traditional rivals. I have no clue if the dude has a bias against Miami or not, and I don't care one way or the other. The facts speak for themselves and certainly support the claim people are making that he's steering kids away, but who knows. At the end of the day, the kids use the information they're given to make a decision. If Daniels is being selective and biased with the interpretation of that information to kids who look to him for guidance, well then, there you go.

Bro UGA, Tennessee, and FSU are probably UF's three most hated rivals if you took a poll. Point is if he's willing to send kids to those programs who directly compete with UF, I highly doubt he'd be keeping kids from going to Miami, a team UF barely plays.

Also it's not as if Dwyer is some powerhouse with 10 d-1 prospects a year. Most of the players people are saying he 'steered away' from Miami never had any interest in Miami to begin with, that has nothing to do with Daniels. For example, Brissett grew up a UF fan, Elam had known Urban Meyer since he was a boy (his bro played for Meyer), etc. How the **** is that the coaches fault? Some of those guys like Robert Clark weren't even actively recruited by Miami. So in reality, Miami has really only lost 2-3 kids from there the past few years, you've lost that many from Booker T. and Central this year alone. Meanwhile UF hasn't gotten a player from there since 10', so I guess he has a bias against UF now.

Advertisement
Back