Local DT Silvera talks Miami offer (HAS COMMITTED!)

View as article
I love seeing prospects block multiple kicks in high school.

It's a great tell of explosiveness and, when the pressure comes through the line, it is also shows the ability to quickly generate power.

also...and this is a big one for me... it shows a willingness to put forth effort and not take plays off.

Advertisement

It's a great tell of explosiveness and, when the pressure comes through the line, it is also shows the ability to quickly generate power.

And it shows constant effort. So many dts get lazy but this kid will not only be active but can be a leader through his effort plays

Little over 6 feet, about 300 lbs with dancing bear feet and quick closure on the ball. Looks a lot like just about every great DT we ever hand. Need couple more like him. No offense works well when the center and guards are being throw into the backfield.

Rattler I know a lot of people don't think we have a shot at Surtain but what you think? I really feel that when it comes down to it late, Rumph's relationship with him and his dad seals it.

I have no idea nor am I concerned as long as Ty commits and he's joined by a group of savage DB's. Pat Jr. is a helluva player but he's overrated (again, nowhere near a JAG but definitely not the #1 CB in America) and IMO he would be the proverbial icing on the cake...

Do you think we currently lead for Tyson or are we behind the 8 ball?

No leading school as of yet, only a lead group. We are FIRMLY planted within that group. He's a very humble and quiet kid, so the typical SoFla diva act will not be a part of his recruitment. His folks are on the higher end of the financial spectrum within my family, so I can't see the bagman swaying him to join a bad situation. I've never directly asked his parents where they want him to go, but I know who they trust more than any other DB coach... IMO, the pull's gonna be too strong...

He comin' to junior day this weekend?

Yeah I'm sure he'll be there

Advertisement
Little over 6 feet, about 300 lbs with dancing bear feet and quick closure on the ball. Looks a lot like just about every great DT we ever hand. Need couple more like him. No offense works well when the center and guards are being throw into the backfield.

And if there's one thing a qb hates it isn't as much rush from the edge its the ones up the middle that **** their footwork up

I think he could commit this weekend

tumblr_mx9us2lRL21rpncwuo1_500.gif

Advertisement
I like that they we are in competition for Junior Day recruits, helps separate the real from the fugazzi.

And, like Banda said, it shows consistent "want to".

Advertisement
Advertisement
4 ******* pages and not a porster has seen fit to mention the enormous crank in that first pic?

Sign this kid up IMMEDIATELY!

He will be starting for the Steelers here before you know it!

this kid is HILARIOUS.

Was my opinion their best ol a year ago. Better than Slaton and Herbert as a soph..they had him at guard next to his bro at center.

I would sit at Heritage games with his mother..she was selling me on him as a dt the whole time. Cause i was bullish over him as an ol...she said hes played dline his whole life and is just playing ol cause of heritage's shortage at the time.

Didnt think he would get an offer this early...but the fam is from the islands...so we got a good chance.

He's a 1tech all the way. He pretty much bull rushes most of the time. Has a skill set we can pair with guys like Ford, Tyriec Martin down the line...he can give what Courtel Jenkins did when his head was on straight..basicially disrupt sh*t. I love it...when i see mom im gon to tell her..keep him home

I have no idea nor am I concerned as long as Ty commits and he's joined by a group of savage DB's. Pat Jr. is a helluva player but he's overrated (again, nowhere near a JAG but definitely not the #1 CB in America) and IMO he would be the proverbial icing on the cake...

Do you think we currently lead for Tyson or are we behind the 8 ball?

No leading school as of yet, only a lead group. We are FIRMLY planted within that group. He's a very humble and quiet kid, so the typical SoFla diva act will not be a part of his recruitment. His folks are on the higher end of the financial spectrum within my family, so I can't see the bagman swaying him to join a bad situation. I've never directly asked his parents where they want him to go, but I know who they trust more than any other DB coach... IMO, the pull's gonna be too strong...

He comin' to junior day this weekend?

Yeah I'm sure he'll be there

Ty also confirmed that he did not attend junior day in Jortsville...

Nesta got his Miami offer? [MENTION=1279]gogeta4[/MENTION], [MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION]

8160026381.gif

Advertisement
Back