Local DT Silvera talks Miami offer (HAS COMMITTED!)

View as article
Landing Herbert has the potential to be huge for us. Looks like he might be just what we needed to open a pipeline into AH. Silvera is perfect for what we do. Strong kid with an SF mentality. Love his motor and aggression. Not that it matters, but he won't be a 3 star much longer.

Advertisement
You know things are good here when you are looking forward to NSD 18 just as much as the season. The Indoor Facility should be done by next summer to. It's happening fellas !!!

Trust me, he knows he's a wanted man by all Canes fans. Things like Rumph being there and guys like Herbert being there(along with possibly Drew & Nesta) should be too much for other schools to overcome...

Advertisement

everyone.gif

Trust me, he knows he's a wanted man by all Canes fans. Things like Rumph being there and guys like Herbert being there(along with possibly Drew & Nesta) should be too much for other schools to overcome...

Rattler don't play with us like this man, bout to go into cardiac arrest at work and it ain't even 3 o'clock yet

Advertisement

Rattler I know a lot of people don't think we have a shot at Surtain but what you think? I really feel that when it comes down to it late, Rumph's relationship with him and his dad seals it.

Four Things! All Good:

1. I grew up wanting to play with The U on the side of my helmet
2. I want to put on for SoFl
3. Impressed with coach Kool's player development
4. Kai his big bro and their families close

My theory (out there though) is that if he commits and the staff goes all in on Chatfield, Schwartz, Campbell and Surtain then we could get them all. Considering one of the others already a Canes lean (possibly Campbell) then Kai and Silvera could be influential in helping the staff pull it off. Just saying!

Advertisement
My tunica albuginea has locked shut and trapped copious amounts of blood in my corpora cavernosa.

Advertisement

Rattler I know a lot of people don't think we have a shot at Surtain but what you think? I really feel that when it comes down to it late, Rumph's relationship with him and his dad seals it.

I have no idea nor am I concerned as long as Ty commits and he's joined by a group of savage DB's. Pat Jr. is a helluva player but he's overrated (again, nowhere near a JAG but definitely not the #1 CB in America) and IMO he would be the proverbial icing on the cake...

I have no idea nor am I concerned as long as Ty commits and he's joined by a group of savage DB's. Pat Jr. is a helluva player but he's overrated (again, nowhere near a JAG but definitely not the #1 CB in America) and IMO he would be the proverbial icing on the cake...

Do you think we currently lead for Tyson or are we behind the 8 ball?

Advertisement
Back