Local DT Silvera talks Miami offer (HAS COMMITTED!)

tumblr_mbsr2hrNvR1qhr8kmo2_500.gif

Best WWF moment ever, on a side note.

Advertisement
Win 10 Reg season games and watch we finish w a top 3 class; I stand by that.

Bama, ur on the Clock
FSU, ur on the Clock
LSU, ur on the Clock
UF.....ur time has expired.

+infinity

And if those 10 wins includes a win at Tally to start the season....

Number one class in the nation AND my head explodes and I miss out on the next decade of dominance.

I think Clemson will have the number one class in the nation. I think they might get the top 3 players on the 247 composite but #2 will be amazing for us!

Take off that Hoodie, Dub! We Tyroning everybody's wife, long D style!

It's been off my dude. I been on a hype man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what up! Games are won in the trenches and this big fella looks like he's gonna be a good one for us.

Raw potential + Kool = a ******* problem for opposing offenses.

Advertisement
Here is what Langston on Warchant posted yesterday on Silvera.

FSU has been the offer he's been waiting on, and he got that. So the 'Noles are trending here.

Boy was he wrong.

LOL what a moron. Silvera is a lifelong Miami fan, and he is not shy about that whatsoever.

Also, don't think Clemson will have the top class. They will have one of the best rating averages, but I'm pretty sure they can only take around 15 this cycle, or something small similar to 2017. Feel free to correct me if that's wrong

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
this kid is HILARIOUS.

Was my opinion their best ol a year ago. Better than Slaton and Herbert as a soph..they had him at guard next to his bro at center.

I would sit at Heritage games with his mother..she was selling me on him as a dt the whole time. Cause i was bullish over him as an ol...she said hes played dline his whole life and is just playing ol cause of heritage's shortage at the time.

Didnt think he would get an offer this early...but the fam is from the islands...so we got a good chance.

He's a 1tech all the way. He pretty much bull rushes most of the time. Has a skill set we can pair with guys like Ford, Tyriec Martin down the line...he can give what Courtel Jenkins did when his head was on straight..basicially disrupt sh*t. I love it...when i see mom im gon to tell her..keep him home
Thanks for sharing... ps. Give mom a hug!

told yall about mom. she watched the games like a dc in the coach's box.

Star '18 DT Nesta Silvera is all in with #TheU (+analysis) "My mom has never missed a game & I never want her to"

Last edited:
Advertisement

Best WWF moment ever, on a side note.

Piper hitting Sbuka with a coconut does nothing for you?

It does, but man this was the Rockers breaking up, pimp. This was Shawn Michaels becoming his own brand. I remember crying as a Lil boy seeing this. I thought the Rockers were the dopest....that's until I was introduced to Legion of Doom.

Legion of Doom was the ones I remember. What a rush!

Advertisement
Back