Stacy Coley
Artie Burns
Jamal Carter
Rashard Robinson
Jermaine Grace

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tom,

Does going to the basketball game have any significance in the recruiting process (especially for kids who have already had their official visit)?

Where's the sign guy?? You've got a lot of work to do buddy. This is a chance to give these kids a hometown "college town" feel they no doubt get when they visit crap towns like Tuscaloosa, Trailerhassee and Baton Rouge. Student Body better be all over this! If I was still there we'd have pledges working non stop getting this stuff ready. Big night!

Advertisement
Rashard sure spends a lot of time at UM for a guy that most thought we had no chance of turning.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Matthew Thomas
Alex Collins
Stacy Coley
Artie Burns
Jamal Carter
Rashard Robinson

Kirkland just tweeted out that these players may or may not be going. Stop spreading romors.

I realize you're cracking a joke and it's no good to take this **** too seriously, but it's crunch time.... please don't post bogus stuff that could potentially be true and leaves folks wondering.

Advertisement
What about Kirkland?

Apparently a no go. Seems like he's made his mind up, shortly after his OV. Let's just hope it's us. Even without him, still a nice evening coming together in the BUC.

He confirmed he is NOT going?

Said earlier this week he was not certain he was going. i took Hegemon's post as a confirmation he was not. If he's spreading rumors then I almost fapped at nothing.

What about Kirkland?

Apparently a no go. Seems like he's made his mind up, shortly after his OV. Let's just hope it's us. Even without him, still a nice evening coming together in the BUC.

He confirmed he is NOT going?

Said earlier this week he was not certain he was going. i took Hegemon's post as a confirmation he was not. If he's spreading rumors then I almost fapped at nothing.

Last info we have gotten is Pete's info from last night. That post about him making up his mind and NOT going was worrying. Glad we cleared that up. So based on current information he is not confirmed, but may attend.

Advertisement
Back