List of recruits going to tonight game:

Yeah the "coming to hang out with his friends" thing doesn't make any sense unless Robinson has become buddies with our commits/recruits, which is only good news for UM.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only thing that has me concerned is its probably the biggest game UM basketball has ever had and who wouldn't want free tickets to a big event. That's how this town is. People don't go to Heat, Dolphin, Marlin, Canes games for the sport they go to be seen and the party atmosphere that surrounds it. Hope I'm way off and they really want to be a part of something where all sports are growing.

Guys I am a Duke hoops fan, with that said Miami people best be out supporting the U tonight and making that place loud as fugg. Miami needs to win this game tonight not just for the hoops program but for the football team. Rep the U brand in full force and show these recruits the love all **** night. For one night only fvck Duke hoops, Go CANES!

Advertisement
Rashard sure spends a lot of time at UM for a guy that most thought we had no chance of turning.

It is interesting, Chise, but my spidey sense is telling me he's doing the dance with us, but being careful not to upset LSU. I think LSU probably strong armed him from taking an OV here but compromised to a "hanging out with his buddies" type of deal.

In the end, I'll be surprised if he ends up signing with us.

That's a long *** ride from Pompano just to play footsies with some dudes he might not even know all that well. This dude's going to be in UM's class. He's on UM's campus so much he's starting to turn Asian.

Why no Kirkland??

If Kirk shows up, then he's basically taking the wind out of his own sails for his Feb. 1 announcement. He's already made up his mind on where he's going to school. Think about it. If he shows up to UM to hang out with all these dudes, then it'll be pretty obvious to everyone that he chose UM.

What are the chances ESPN shows all the recruits kickin it in the stands?

Does this site just melt down if they all throw up the []_[] when the cameras show them?

Advertisement
Rashard sure spends a lot of time at UM for a guy that most thought we had no chance of turning.

It is interesting, Chise, but my spidey sense is telling me he's doing the dance with us, but being careful not to upset LSU. I think LSU probably strong armed him from taking an OV here but compromised to a "hanging out with his buddies" type of deal.

In the end, I'll be surprised if he ends up signing with us.

That's a long *** ride from Pompano just to play footsies with some dudes he might not even know all that well. This dude's going to be in UM's class. He's on UM's campus so much he's starting to turn Asian.

I suppose. Not the first time a kid comes in for an unofficial. Besides, it's Duke. PB is a reasonable difference and the kid might even get caught up in the hoopla and commit to Golden. But in the end, LSU will have Avery Johnson over him and some cash to consider. That will be tough to turn down.

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1295144 said:
What are the chances ESPN shows all the recruits kickin it in the stands?

Does this site just melt down if they all throw up the []_[] when the cameras show them?

ESPN won't even know who they are. You might see them if they are near Golden and the camera pans his way, but they don't know/care about the recruits at the game.

Have to admit the thing with RR is odd. THought someone posted last night that he had told his coach he was 100% LSU. Now he's coming down here AGAIN to hang out with UM recruits, at a school he's not going to go to? Sounds like this kid may not be as 100% to LSU as has been reported.

I am bothered by the Kirkland thing though. All these kids coming and he's not? If we were his choice, why wouldnt he be here? Im not buying the "if he came everyone knows he picked us" thing. RR is supposedly an LSU kid, and he's coming. All these others are uncommitted and coming. Kirkland hasnt committed anywhere yet. Dont think him coming here for a ball game would blow his announcement of where he is going.

Just feels odd to me.

Very good news on Grace though.

Advertisement
The last 5-star LB we landed took a mid-week visit to UM and didn't even bring his parents.

Have to admit the thing with RR is odd. THought someone posted last night that he had told his coach he was 100% LSU. Now he's coming down here AGAIN to hang out with UM recruits, at a school he's not going to go to? Sounds like this kid may not be as 100% to LSU as has been reported.

I am bothered by the Kirkland thing though. All these kids coming and he's not? If we were his choice, why wouldnt he be here? Im not buying the "if he came everyone knows he picked us" thing. RR is supposedly an LSU kid, and he's coming. All these others are uncommitted and coming. Kirkland hasnt committed anywhere yet. Dont think him coming here for a ball game would blow his announcement of where he is going.

Just feels odd to me.

Very good news on Grace though.

It's obviously a plus to have them all on campus at the game, but who really knows why they are going. They could have pushed for a ticket because it is the #1 ranked team in America coming in to play.

Advertisement
Back