Lingard Injury

Note. Sorry the backups that don't play because there isn't much evidence to backup the theory which makes it even more hilarious

Oh yeah mean like last year with Homer. We ran Walton into the ground on a bad ankle while Homer sat the bench. I was like is Homer that bad. So Walton goes out for the year and Homer balls the fck out. He should have been playing from the beginning of the season.

Advertisement
Knowles played 2 snaps vs FSU on D and I'm not sure he even played 1 vs UVA.

Not exactly much PT

We stopped playing him six games into the season. He has been terrible The whole time. We make changes after it costs us a game or is too late.

We stopped playing him six games into the season. He has been terrible The whole time. We make changes after it costs us a game or is too late.

Nobody disputes he sucks. But Diaz gets some leeway given how great the D has been. And Knowles hasn't lost us a game (though its been close multiple times), so we'd be 5-2 either way

What you trying to keep sh*t up for and start some sh*t. Any freshman who hasn’t played much on ANY team would be feeling some type of way with lack of playing time and that’s just keeping it real . Asking questions you know the answer to...

Never started **** Brock. Genuinely curious bruh. We don’t get to hear how players feel or felt about different issues often until they are in the league doing a interview or some documentaries. Most of the 5 stars that we’ve had recently have all played early and often. Lingard is one the first who has not and I want to know what kind of things are being said to him about his role and opportunities in the future.

Roster Management is a critical thing for coaches to master and I always have been curious how any coach, not just Miami, manages all the different egos, temperaments and your promises to different athletes at major programs is a interesting process to me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
When u think it can’t get dumber motorcity chimes in....

Aye yo what’s dumb about what I said? Wishing the kid well from his injury and wondering what thoughts are going through his head.

Injuries can take a toll on some guys mental. For others they go through rehab and come back even stronger like Adrian Peterson. (Which I think Lo will)

Advertisement
So many expectations for Miami this season. Now it's anybody's guess how the season will turn out.:cautious:

In all honesty, still don't know why expectations were so high this year. That 10-0 run was fool's gold—Miami easily losing to Florida State, Georgia Tech, Syracuse or North Carolina had those super-close games gone the other way.

Canes were grossly exposed by Clemson and Wisconsin, too—before losing some key offensive linemen (McDermott and Darling), as well as some key, veteran offensive guys like Mark Walton and Chris Herndon—and STILL not having a quarterback.

Miami truly back-doored into that 10-3 season and we knew there were going to be offensive line and quarterback issues this year, due to the line woes and key offensive losses—as none of that was going to bode well for Rosier, nor was it going to play to the advantage of a young guy like Perry or Weldon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jesus Christ can we catch a break
There is only one proper name that has been known to be widely used as a cuss word: “Jesus Christ.” The ancient Romans did not use the name of any Caesar as a swear word, Buddhists don’t swear using the name of Buddha, and Muslims don’t swear using the name of Mohammad. But people of many cultures and languages swear using the name of Jesus Christ. The Devil hates Jesus, so he works hard to introduce his name into society as a cuss word. You can travel around the world today and hear “Jesus Christ” or some variation of it being used as a swear word in many different countries, but Christians should have no part of that.

Ephesians 5:4 REV and Commentary - and there must not be obscenity and foolish talking, nor crude joking, which are not fitti - Bible verse

Advertisement
Back