Lingard Injury

Advertisement
This thread proves the complete stupidity and lack of perspective and knowledge of most posters here.

These morons don’t have the slightest knowledge of football, injuries, much less the concept of statistical significance.

Richt teams have no higher incidence of injuries to RBs or any other players.

To think otherwise is to show, without any shadow of a doubt, your complete ignorance of the most basic aspects of football, injuries, statistical probabilities, and most importantly, plain old common sense.

There are a myriad of criticisms due Richt. But injuries, which are a part of football, are not one of them.

Please point me to any statistical data that correlates his team’s propensity for injuries. You can’t, because it doesn’t exist.

You may now go back to dragging your knuckes on the ground and your low-level jobs. The rest of us who actually run things, have no further need for you mindless grunts.

its hard to read some of the idiots on this site and their tin hat theories on injuries and S&T. One of them is even on 'staff'. Absurd.

It was reported by a reporters (whom I respect in terms of being in the business for many years & doesn't throw out conjecture on injuries), who has since deleted. Think this writer did that because was told it shouldn't be public, but the reporter is still publicly saying he'll be back by spring/summer.

As someone who had a complete knee reconstruction this would be gigantic news.

Agree 100% on that. Gigantic is an understatement. I was fully prepared to hear the kid blew his knee out, this would be a huge win for him if it's only the MCL.

Someone humor me...why is the MCL a good year vs other ligaments?

Much, much, much, much, much easier rehab.

MCL is a couple months. Can begin jogging very early, full sprinting and then cutting in a couple months. If he has successful surgery tomorrow, and it's only the MCL, he will be 100% by spring ball (although they'll still probably be very cautious, but the knee will be fine)

ACL is a total knee reconstruction, 9+ months of intense rehab, nowhere near ready by spring and will have a serious uphill climb to be ready for fall camp. Even if he was, it's a lot tougher to get back to absolute full strength and back to how you were pre-injury with an ACL to MCL. Not only is an MCL quicker rehab, you have a much greater chance of regaining 100.0% of your pre-surgery ability. ACL tears, some kids are never really the same (although most are, just it could take upwards of 18 months).

Lawrence Cager is a good example. Tore his knee up in the summer of 2016. He was not himself virtually all year last season, and that was 16ish months post surgery.

Really can't overstate how gigantic it would be for this kid if it really is only MCL and everything else, especially the ACL, is intact.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The other 80 players we have on our roster. Show me a team that doesn’t have injuries. We have some terrible posters on this board who start threads just to see their name pop up on the website.
We call them clout chasers

walton, herndon, ar, malek, shaq, pickney, lingard, irvin, hightower, etc have all had significant issues. maybe im just paranoid.

Advertisement
its hard to read some of the idiots on this site and their tin hat theories on injuries and S&T. One of them is even on 'staff'. Absurd.

Basic lack of education and intelligence. It’s especially sad when they believe their own barely simian IQ verbal diarrhea.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back