Lingard Injury

Advertisement
A guy who is projected to play zero meaningful minutes this season is hurt.

Wee bit oh perspective.

Doesn't matter. 5 star kid and one of the most physically talented kids on the roster - you never want those kids to endure an injury that could prevent them from meeting their potential. He may not have played much this year but could next. Or what if one of the other RBs got hurt....his minutes would immediately jump. You might not think it's a big deal but it's not meaningless.

Advertisement
Lo posted a tweet about stuff happens in football and he will come back better than ever, but no one has said exactly what happened. But I think he’s done for the year

Advertisement
Here

Attachments

• 64C5B774-0EA7-4444-92B0-894373631B32.png
    64C5B774-0EA7-4444-92B0-894373631B32.png
    370.8 KB · Views: 174
This thread proves the complete stupidity and lack of perspective and knowledge of most posters here.

These morons don’t have the slightest knowledge of football, injuries, much less the concept of statistical significance.

Richt teams have no higher incidence of injuries to RBs or any other players.

To think otherwise is to show, without any shadow of a doubt, your complete ignorance of the most basic aspects of football, injuries, statistical probabilities, and most importantly, plain old common sense.

There are a myriad of criticisms due Richt. But injuries, which are a part of football, are not one of them.

Please point me to any statistical data that correlates his team’s propensity for injuries. You can’t, because it doesn’t exist.

You may now go back to dragging your knuckes on the ground and your low-level jobs. The rest of us who actually run things, have no further need for you mindless grunts.

Advertisement
It's the MCL. Honestly, dodged a bullet (still not good). The MCL tear usually is accompanied with a multi-ligament tear, which it appears isn't the case.

Advertisement

Are you upset that Lingard busted his knee? or that someone finally beat you to the punch and posted this "breaking news" first?!? or Both??? Lmao..

Update: I was waiting for the reaction...

Last edited:
It's the MCL. Honestly, dodged a bullet (still not good). The MCL tear usually is accompanied with a multi-ligament tear, which it appears isn't the case.

Has this been 100% confirmed? I've heard this as well, but it cannot be understated how absolutely gigantic this would be vs the ACL.

They're night and day injuries. If his ACL is intact, he'll be fine for spring. If not, he may not even be right next season.

Has this been 100% confirmed? I've heard this as well, but it cannot be understated how absolutely gigantic this would be vs the ACL.

They're night and day injuries. If his ACL is intact, he'll be fine for spring. If not, he may not even be right next season.

It was reported by a reporters (whom I respect in terms of being in the business for many years & doesn't throw out conjecture on injuries), who has since deleted. Think this writer did that because was told it shouldn't be public, but the reporter is still publicly saying he'll be back by spring/summer.

As someone who had a complete knee reconstruction this would be gigantic news.

Advertisement
Back