Lingard Injury

For all we know, the crutches and ice were as much precautionary as anything else. We may not know, for a good bit yet if it's even anything at all. I'm rowing the boat of....."Well dammit, it cant get too much worse, before it has to get better" boat! Cane shades, wishful thinking, call it whatever, but I'm going with its minor, staff not taking any unessessary chances!

Advertisement
Any number of guys can replace him on the kickoff return team. Whats strange to me is that I cannot figure out why Lingard was not on the punt and kickoff teams. I fully expected Lingard to be one of the best gunners in the ACC this year. Im disappointed the staff chose not to use him in that position.

Why? Because a kid who didn't play any defense in high school should be a gunner in college based off of his measurables. Congrats on outing yourself as a #T*^**theMoron.

Why? Because a kid who didn't play any defense in high school should be a gunner in college based off of his measurables. Congrats on outing yourself as a #T*^**theMoron.

Yes. Thats exactly why. A kid with his size & speed should be on the kickoff team. Period. Just like Travis Homer and DJ Dallas were last year. They killed it on special teams. He's a running back not a punter.

Yes. Thats exactly why. A kid with his size & speed should be on the kickoff team. Period. Just like Travis Homer and DJ Dallas were last year. They killed it on special teams. He's a running back not a punter.

Sigh. Best of luck to you. At some point you'll understand football, but clearly it's not happening today.

Advertisement
An MO of Mark Richt. Injuries, injuries, injuries.

UGA fans b!tched about this forever.
Looks like you need to educate yourself on the definition of "M.O.". I can promise you CMR doesn't set out with the goal of having injuries. This may be the dumbest post I've ever read.

Richt Derangement Syndrome.

Is there a team whose fans dont ***** about injuries?

Even Bama fans complain about guys getting hurt under Saban

It's truly a mystifying concept where players get hurt playing football. Truly an unheard of scenario where a guy in a full contact sport would get.....injured. Who knew?

Advertisement
I feel so bad for him and family. Ask tweed how the kid is holding up and how is he feeling about the decision to come to UM? Being that he has been underutilized so far?

Does he feel misled or betrayed? Just curious guys thought process that we the fans don’t get to really see or hear.

Sfbay is the one of the worst posters here from a football knowledge standpoint. And easily the worst moderator.

Just b/c you have the measurables doesn’t mean you can be a gunner. Homer does it and loves giving the contact. Lingard May be a tough rb but that doesn’t mean he knows how to run down field, break down and deliver a tackle. Homer can and does. Not every 6’1 210 lb rb who runs a 4.4 can and wants to do that. Easily the dumbest.

I feel so bad for him and family. Ask tweed how the kid is holding up and how is he feeling about the decision to come to UM? Being that he has been underutilized so far?

Does he feel misled or betrayed? Just curious guys thought process that we the fans don’t get to really see or hear.

you think he was promised the starting job?

he's been 3rd string behind 2 RBs who will be drafted. Next year, if he's healthy, I'm sure he'll be splitting carries with DJ.

I agree he should be used more, esp on ST. But "betrayed" seems pretty extreme

🤔🙊

Advertisement
Only the Hurricane fan base believes the backups are Heisman contenders but the coaches refuse to play them...

Robert Knowles is the worst safety in the team and he gets a ton of pt. All that guy does is give up touchdowns. What about Jahair Jones.....

Robert Knowles is the worst safety in the team and he gets a ton of pt. All that guy does is give up touchdowns. What about Jahair Jones.....

Note. Sorry the backups that don't play because there isn't much evidence to backup the theory which makes it even more hilarious

Advertisement

Knowles played 2 snaps vs FSU on D and I'm not sure he even played 1 vs UVA.

Not exactly much PT

What you trying to keep sh*t up for and start some sh*t. Any freshman who hasn’t played much on ANY team would be feeling some type of way with lack of playing time and that’s just keeping it real . Asking questions you know the answer to...

Advertisement
Back